How to Make Your Ex Jealous on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram: Ways to Annoy Them Online
Want to know how to make your ex jealous on Facebook? How can I make my ex-boyfriend regret breaking up with me? Don't gossip behind your their back when you can use online social networks to show how you have moved on, stopped missing your them, and recovered from a broken love life. Uploading cute selfies on Instagram, tweeting breakup quotes on Twitter, commenting on Pinterest, flirting with other guys and girls – these are just some of the ways in which you can annoy and irritate your ex without being rude.
1. Fish for Comments on Your Photographs
If your ex is actually looking at your updates, you will really annoy him or her if you fish for comments on your pictures. You can ask people to comment on your pictures by captioning your photograph with a question. Here are some examples.
- Do you like my new owl pendant necklace?
- So what do you think about this, guys?
- Like my new shoes?
- How cool is this view from my balcony?
The sudden activity on your Facebook pictures will instantly make your ex jealous. By doing this, you will also compel him/her to look at how everyone is flocking to your pictures.
2. Get Fit and Flaunt Your Improvement in Your Close Friend Circle
Your ex will instantly get jealous if you start transforming yourself into a sexier, more attractive person with a more confident personality. One of the best ways to bring about this transformation is to start getting fit.
Join a gym or buy fitness equipment for your home. Regular workouts should start making a difference in a couple of months. Flaunt your new self in group photos with friends and selfies. Update your albums on Facebook and let your ex-boyfriend or ex-girlfriend burn away with jealousy and regret ever breaking up with you.
3. Flirt with Guys and Girls on Facebook and Twitter
Flirting with other people on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social networks will instantly make your ex jealous, especially if he or she hasn't completely moved on from your breakup.
Remember that flirting on a social network will be in the public eye, so don't flirt too heavily. Use winks and hugs as you type out messages and tweets to easily add a flirty touch to almost anything you say online.
4. Give Compliments to Other Guys and Girls on Their Facebook Pictures
Make your ex jealous on Facebook and Instagram by complimenting other guys' and girls' picture uploads. Here are a few examples.
- "You look pretty."
- "Nice, have you been working out?"
- "Haven't seen you since a long time. You look good."
Your ex may even think that you are giving compliments deliberately to annoy him. As much as your he/she tries to control bouts of jealousy, it will be impossible to stay calm after watching you compliment other guys and girls openly on Facebook.
5. Upload a Selfie on Instagram with a Person That Your Ex Never Liked
Upload a selfie on Instagram with someone that your ex hated form the bottom of his or her heart. Share this deliberate jibe on Facebook and Twitter so that there is no chance that they will miss it.
While you were in a relationship with your ex, you may have been avoiding some people knowing that your boyfriend or girlfriend didn't like them. But now that you are single, there is nothing stopping you from meeting and clicking awesome selfies with anyone you like.
6) Retweet Tweets from the Guy or Girl That Your Ex Hates
Do you have a friend who your ex used to hate all the time? If you do, keep retweeting that friend's tweets. Your ex won't like it one bit when their Twitter feed is buzzing with retweets from someone he or she hates.
They will be further irritated to see that you are deliberately interacting with someone that you know he or she hates. This Twitter strategy is the perfect recipe for jealousy.
7. Delete All the Pictures That Have Your Ex in Them
Delete all the pictures from your Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter photo banks which have your ex in them. If he/she is going through your online profiles every now and then, it will become noticeable that you have removed all your pictures taken together as a couple.
While removing your pictures, keep adding new ones that you have taken recently. This will really irk them.
8. Tweet Subtle yet Powerful Breakup Quotes: Use Them as Facebook Updates Too
All the celebrities do it, and there is no reason why you shouldn't. Tweeting and posting certain types of quotes is a powerful way of letting someone know how you feel about them without actually taking their name. Here are some examples taken from original breakup quotes:
- "If only I could rewind to the day I started crushing on you, I would have asked myself to stop."
- "Every time I think about you, I rub my eyes wishing that it was all just a bad dream."
Make your friends share these tweets and updates. Get them to comment too. Your ex will instantly get annoyed.
9. Upload Pictures of Yourself on Facebook and Instagram Having Fun With Friends
There are few ways better and more direct than to make your ex jealous by using the power of social media. Keep uploading pictures of yourself having fun with friends at parties, hanging out at cafes, eating out, and doing all the crazy stuff that a guy or a girl is supposed to do.
Use your iPhone to take as many pictures of yourself as you can while you are out with friends. Use Instagram filters to give a pinch of attitude to the most simple of photos.
10) Use Tweets and Facebook Status Updates to Talk About Parties and Events You Attend
Constantly updating your Facebook status with cool events, parties, and outings with friends, work colleagues, and other acquaintances. Send out tweets too. Here are some examples:
- "Having the time of my life at a One Direction concert."
- "After work drinks with all my lovely colleagues."
- "It is Friday night. Time to party with my best bud."
- "Just been invited to the coolest party ever. Can't wait!"
Watching you rave about your happening social life will make your ex feel terribly jealous. It will be a double blow if they have been having a bad run in their own social life.
11. Make Your Online Profiles More Attractive and Approachable
You will instantly catch your ex's attention if you start making big changes to all your online profiles by making them all look more attractive and approachable. Start by doing some of these basic changes:
- Change your cover photo and profile picture on Facebook
- Update hobbies, interests, and other stuff about yourself on Facebook
- Update your bio on Twitter
- Update your Twitter profile picture
- Give your Twitter page a makeover with a custom background
Look for things you can do to make all your online profiles friendlier. Changing your online image will be a sign to your ex that you are beginning to move on. Image makeovers are one of the first signs of progress.
12. Connect With All Your Friends on Social Networks
It is likely that you may not have bothered to connect with all your online friends while you were in a relationship. After your breakup, start reconnecting with people who you haven't been in touch with.
Add your known friends to your Facebook list, follow all your mates or Twitter, and connect with your contacts on LinkedIn and all other social networks. Watching you rebuild your social life bit by bit will annoy your ex because it is a sign that you are moving on.
More by this Author
A second date gives you a chance to show more of who you really are.
Forget the manipulative gossip, or rebound relationships – this post discusses how you can make your ex regret leaving you by just being yourself.
Is it a sign that my ex still loves me if he keeps calling me? Find answers to this question and more. This post discusses some of the telltale signs that your ex is still not over you.