16 Signs a Girl Really Likes You
How to Know if a Girl Likes You
If you are head over heels love with a girl, you would definitely want to know if she likes you or not. Most guys find women a mystery, however knowing the girl's interest level is very important in deciding to take a relationship forward or not. If the man knows that the woman is interested in him, it would also give him the confidence to ask her out, and more!
Knowing her interest level may not be very difficult if you watch her behavioral pattern and body language when you are with her. If you find that she is not interested in you, it is time to move forward or cut your losses and move on to the next one.
Signs a Girl is Interested in You
Not all women are the same. Still, she may give away signals that she likes you or dislike you through her looks, behavior, or body language. It is not wrong to say that words and mannerisms of a person can convey a lot about that person.
How to tell if a girl likes you? Given below are 16 signs to know that she is interested.
- She likes spending time with you. If a girl likes you, she will not refuse an opportunity to see you or talk to you. She'll find an excuse to do so When you talk, she'll listen with interest and will try to gather more information about you. If she participates in the conversation, gives long answers, and asks you questions in response, these are all positive signs. Notice if she gazes at you, smile often, or leans close when speaking to you. You may even notice that her eyes light up when she notices you're around. On the other hand, if she does not like you, she may not participate in the conversation or may give clipped responses to your inquiries. Her looking around while you talk to her shows a lack of interest in you, and indicates that she probably wants someone different to talk to.
- She gives you her number. If she likes you, she trusts you enough to have her number, email, or chat name so that that the two of you can be in touch. She may even allow you to drop you off at her doorstep or invite you in for a coffee. When there are other eligible guys around you, and she gives her number only to you, it is a positive sign that she certainly likes you. Take it as a signal from her and ask her for a date after you have spoken to her over phone one or two times and have gotten to know her better. When you talk to her on the phone, she may start talking immediately without waiting for you to start the conversation. If she is looking for an excuse to hang up, then she might not be interested in you. She may even find excuses to talk to you often and may call you without waiting for you to call her if she likes you. She may find excuses to chat with you for hours and will even discuss her experiences or inner dreams.
- She introduces you to her friends and family. If a girl likes you, she would not have a problem with others seeing you two together. She may even introduce you to her friends or family, or even brag about you to them. She'll be honest, and instead of passing flattering compliments, she may nicely share with you things or habits she thinks would help make you become a better person.
- She touches you often. Does she touch you often while you are talking or walking together or does not move away when you accidentally brush up against her or intentionally touch her she may like you. However, if she isn't touching you it may not mean that she doesn't like you. May be she is too nervous of you to touch you yet. If a girl holds eye contact with you then this is a good sign that she is interested in you. Some girls may even blush when you look at them if they like you.
- She mimics your actions. If there is interest, then you may be able to detect signs of mimicking. In fact, this is a subconscious thing and an indication that she is interested. Some examples include the two of you taking a drink together or leaning back against the chair at the same time.
- She gets jealous when she sees you with other girls. If you are friends with the girl and notice signs of jealousy when you talk to other girls, this is a sign that she really likes you. You can try taking your relationship to the next level. She may even try to distract or interrupt you when she sees you with other girls.
- She laughs at your jokes. If a girl likes you, she may even laugh or giggle at your normally boring or stupid jokes. If her smile is a fake or polite one, or if she frowns and looks away, then she is not interested in you.
- She may flirt with you openly. If a girl likes you, she may even openly flirt with you in order to get the message across that she is interested in you. There may be seasoned flirts, but if flirting is out of character for the girl, then she probably likes you. Beware, though: do not flirt with other girls when she is around you — she may jump to conclusions and assume that you are not interested in her.
- She brags about you. If a girl likes you, it is quite natural for her to talk about you to her close friends. Sometimes you may notice her friends teasing her when they spot you, or notice other friends glancing back at you and smiling or giggling. This may mean that she was telling her friends about you. When you are near her, you may notice that she stops talking all of a sudden which can mean that you were the subject of the recently ended conversation.
- You may meet her accidentally very often. When a girl likes you, she may try to frequent places you go to often, or find a reason to be where you are so that she can see you. She may even find stupid reasons to talk to you or try to be around you as much as she can.
- She is conscious of her looks when you are around. If a girl likes you, she tries to be at her best when you are around. She may be well-groomed and looking even more beautiful than she is normally. You may notice her touching her hair, neck, lips, or clothing when she is in front of you.
- She plays hard to get. If a woman likes you, she may play games with you as she knows that a man would not appreciate anything that comes to him easily. She may ignore the guy so that he'll chase her, since men like challenges. In fact, the majority of women like to be a challenge as well and feel that any male who cannot work hard to get them are not worthy of her.
- She is comfortable with you. If a girl feels comfortable and secure in your company, then in all probability, she likes you. If she is feeling threatened or trying to avoid meeting you or spending time with you, she may not like you. If she feels comfortable and secure, she is herself around you and without pretenses. So she'll be comfortable talking to you about almost anything. She may even ask you out on a date before you do.
- She goes out of her way to help you. If a woman likes you, she may go out of the way to be helpful when you have a problem or if you need help. She'll always have a word of encouragement or support when you are feeling down. Also, if she comes to know that you are sick, she might call you immediately or even visit you because she is concerned about you.
- She remembers your special days. If a girl likes you, she'll make sure that she remembers your birthday or may even get you a gift. If she comes to know about an achievement you made, she might immediately call you and congratulate you. She may even ask you about a party as an excuse to see you. She might even buy you small gifts for no reason at all.
- She talks about a future together. If a girl likes you, she may mention you when talking about the future. She may even share her long term dreams or aspirations with you.
All girls consciously or subconsciously send out at least some of the above signals. Look to the mannerisms and body language to determine the interest level. I sincerely hope that this article is an eye opener to guys who want to know if the girls are interested in them. If the girl you are interested shows signs that she likes you, then you may take the next step and ask her out for a date. Still not sure you can charm the girl? You may try Pheromone Colognes to attract her.
Have I left out something? Please feel free to add them through comments.
13 Signs A Girl DOESN'T Like You!
More by this Author
If you are married or engaged then make sure you make the Valentines Day a memorable one to your Wife or Girlfriend with gifts, love and romance. Women often complain that their men are unromantic and on this day the...
Love at first sight can be described as the romantic attraction felt for a stranger at the very first glance. Check this Hub for a true story of romantic encounter and Falling in Love at first Glance.
Every man wants good wife, but many women do not know what qualities or virtues she should have to be the ideal and perfect ones. Here are 12 of them.