Increase Sex Drive with Ginger
Keep Your Pantry Stocked with Ginger!
Ginger: Simple Spice or Sexual Wonder Food?
Ginger is at the top of the list in history and sympathetic magic as helping to increase lustful yearnings and increase sex drive! It stimulates sexual performance in both men and women, and aids in the feelings of love, lust and attraction. You can find ginger in any grocery store in the produce section in root form, or even buy it in the spice aisle in ground form.
Since as far back as 500 B.C. this spice has been known for many health improving benefits and is considered a miracle food for sexual performance.
Ginger in History:
- Confucius was never without ginger when he ate.
- Aviceena, an Arab physician credited ginger with “increasing lustful yearnings.”
- Pedanius Dioscorides, who wrote wrote De Materia Medica approximately two thousand years ago noted the stimulating effect that ginger had on the male organ.
- Pliny the Elder, Roman naturalist, scholar, historian, and writer concluded that using ginger was sexually beneficial.
- The Koran has ginger listed as one of the foods served at the feasts in Paradise.
- Madame Du Barry, who was an official royal mistress to King Louis, served ginger to all her lovers, including ‘the beloved’ king. It was purported that this practice would drive her men to a state of complete and utter submissiveness.
- The Portuguese would feed ginger to their slaves to encourage them to increase their sexual activities in order to increase the slave population.
- In the Melanesian Islands of the South Pacific ginger is employed to gain the affection of a woman.
- The Kama Sutra mentions Ginger as one of the best to bring success in love through aphrodisiacs, herbs, and spells.
Ginger has a warm, fiery, pungent taste. It also has a warm, sweet, yet pungent aroma which is thought to be stimulating in and of itself. You can find ginger scented bath and body lotions, candles, and aromatherapy items that will really help set the mood. It lends a seductive ambiance to any occasion.
Ginger is used in many different types of dishes and is rich in potassium, magnesium, copper, manganese, and Vitamin B6. It increases blood flow throughout the entire circulatory system. It warms the body in a way that mirrors the bodies reaction during sex, which in turn leaves the erogenous zones feeling hypersensitive.
The University of Ibadan in Nigeria tested the effects of ginger on rats in 2002. For eight days they gave the rats water with a ginger infusion and tested their testosterone levels. The experiment resulted in finding that the rats experienced an increase in the weight of the testes, testosterone levels, and testosterone cholesterol levels. All this this equates to significantly effecting the male sex drive in the most positive way!
Whether raw, pickled, or candied, ginger can be enjoyed in a variety of menu options. If you want to experiment with Ginger recipes, try the *Stir Fry Ginger Beef for a main dish, or *Lemon Ginger Cups" for a decadent dessert.
Stir-Fried Ginger Beef
- 1 pound stir fry beef strips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped ginger
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 4 chopped green onions
- 1 Cup Snow Peas
- 1 Cup Shredded Carrots
- 1 sliced red pepper
- 3 TBS. Soy sauce
- 2 TBS. apple juice
- 2 TBS rice or white vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon cornstarch
Sauté beef strips, ginger and garlic in canola and sesame oil until beef is just browned. Add onions, snow peas, carrots and red pepper and continue to cook for two minutes. Add sugar and continue stirring while you allow the sugar to caramelize for a few seconds. Combine Soy sauce, wine, vinegar, and cornstarch. Bring mixture to a boil. Serve immediately over rice.
Lemon Ginger Cups
- 3 large eggs, separated
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2½ Tbsp. flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. finely minced ginger
- 1 cup half & half
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp. lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 6 tsp. Crystallized Ginger Chips
Preheat oven to 350°F and line the bottom of a 13 X 9-inch baking pan with a dishcloth. Spray cooking spray in six, 1/2 cup size ramekins and place in pan. Beat egg yolks and sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer until well combined. Mix in flour and minced ginger until no lumps remain. Stir in half & half, lemon juice and lemon zest. Beat egg whites and salt in a medium bowl until stiff peaks form; fold gently into lemon mixture. Spoon equal amounts into prepared ramekins and top each with 1 tsp. ginger chips. Pour boiling water carefully into pan until it reaches the halfway point on the ramekins. Transfer carefully to oven and bake for 20 minutes or until tops are very lightly browned. Remove from water bath immediately and let cool slightly before serving.
More by this Author
Cardamom is a sensual and aromatic spice that comes from the ginger family. Vikings came upon cardamom about one thousand years ago, in Constantinople, and introduced it into Scandinavia, where it remains popular to...
Celery is an often over looked, but very important food for improving your sexual health. It is one of the few foods that will help men attract women! It's true guys, eating celery before a night of lustful pursuits...
Aniseed is also known as anise, anis or anise seed, pimpinel seed, and sweet cumin. This potent aphrodisiac is a plant that produces seeds that are used in both herbal medicine and aromatherapy. The seeds are...