Is He a Genuinely Sweet Guy or an Impostor Sweet Man Conning You?
Attention single girls:
Single ladies, this is dedicated to you. Seriously, not because I think that you need my advice. Nor because I think that I am a little higher on the levels of knowledge than you. This is simply the end-results of a study I have been doing for many years and now it is finished.
I do not want to bore you with a lengthy-introduction. God knows if you read my hubs, you get plenty of them. With this piece, I just want to present my results of the study I did about two groups of men who love the company of women just like you.
This is called
Is He a Genuinely Sweet Man or an Impostor Sweet Man Who is Conning You?
More Genuinely Sweet Guys
Please read carefully
A Genuine Sweet Man
• Always without fail, allows you to speak first while he listens.
• Always respects you and your family when he is with them.
• Always asks you if he can get you something when he goes to the kitchen.
• Always tries his best to use positive words intead of negative slang.
• Always makes and keeps eye-contact with you when talking to you.
• Always volunteers to help you with housework without being asked.
• Always tries to help strangers without judging them.
• Always shows interest in your hobbies or special projects.
• Always keeps his feelings in-check when you meet an old boyfriend.
• Always minds what concerns him and never pries into your personal business.
* Do these points mean that he is perfect? No. The genuine sweet man is as human as you are. But he has this gift to try his best to be his best for you and to you.
An Impostor Sweet Man
• Always lets you and everyone around you know how much he knows.
• Always butts-in, interrupts you or your friends when they start to talk.
• Always shows-up not caring about his appearance. Even if he has spinach in his teeth.
• Always talks down to your elderly parents to make himself look important.
• Always laughs this silly laugh that makes him look like an elementary school student.
• Always goes behind your back to pry into your sensitive, personal affairs.
• Always shows his possessive streak when you are going with a girlfriend out of town.
• Always overreacts, gives you the “Third Degree,” upon your return.
• Always makes it his business to pop-in at your workplace to see who you talk to.
• Always acts childish at your family reunions and hates it when you talk to your relatives.
* Do these points mean that he is a mean person? No. But he has the potential to show his violent temper. The impostor sweet man is carrying a heavy addiction: His welfare. And he cannot cure this illness. So if you are dating an impostor sweet man, do not worry. His flimsy act of being a genuine sweet man will soon vanish.
Notice to All Single Girls: you do not have to thank me for publishing this important piece of literature that is designed solely for your protection against conning, low-life men who are only out for your bank account and control over you.
You being happy will be thanks enough for me.
Guys, this is a Genuinely Sweet Man
More by this Author
Just because a guy kisses a girl without her slapping him does not mean that he knows everything about the art of kissing to make girls happy.
Teri Polo, who was Pam, in Meet The Parents with Ben Stiller, you might think is an uppity and arrogant, but in all honesty, she is as common as Kentucky Bluegrass. I know. This piece deals with that.
Yes, "we" talk funny in the South. Need proof? Just read this hub.