Types of people We Love! Kinds of Lovers
· We love someone but we don’t get closer to them because they’re better at distance, they’re prettier at distance, they’re more precious at distance. They’re out of our reach like the stars and it’s so wonderful to just watch the stars!
· We love someone but we strive to get closer to them, to share with them all their daily details and it hurts us to be away from them and it’s hard to imagine life without them! We call them, write letters that might not reach them, and hold their hand so tight when we meet them. Life is just so barren without them.
· We love someone and wish we create a lovely story with them, and we invent chances just to meet them, we create reasons to see them, and we live with them in our dreams more than in reality! They’re out there but not there, and we love to see them there no matter what!
· We love someone but secretly and we don’t show them that! So, we keep the painful crush inside by not revealing it to anyone even to them because there are many obstacles, terrifying obstacles maybe! So, it’s better for both of us to keep the doors closed and watch them glide beautifully through our daydreams.
· We love someone and we fill the earth and the sky with our love. We tell everyone, and whisper to every flower that we love them! We dream of them, and sing their names and write their names on our forehead for all people to see! We need them like water and air! We suffocate without them by our side!
· We love someone because we can’t find any other one to love! Our dire need to love pushes us to be with them, so our years go by and time never stops. It terrifies us to be alone with no one to love. We just hang by them and show frozen emotions. We tell them things we don’t really mean deep inside, but still it’s better than being alone!
· We love someone because who we love deserves only love! We stand helpless in front of them and we can’t say anything but: I love you! So, we learn many beautiful things from them and we restore other things with them and we faithfully seek to give them as much love as we can and as much happiness as we can. They are the greatest gift of life, and we appreciate that gift!
· We love someone but we can’t find an echo in their hearts for our love! So we collapse and break in tears! We immerse in disappointing love story, then we fail then we try again to fail! But, we don’t hate them, we don’t forget them and we can’t love another one! We just come back crying after every failure to love them again…
More by this Author
A Thorough hub about all the aspects of tattoos in general starting from tips on how to get a tattoo, where, the risks involved, the price and finally, tips to remove tattoos. Enjoy!
This hub discusses colors and their importance in our lives. Psychologically speaking, colors affect us in many ways and can interprets our inner souls. So, it's important to know your color.
This hub tackles the anceient discussion of who is smarter of both genders boys or girls? Of course no one will ever know and it is a relative thing. You can find some fun facts and entertaining argument in here.