Live Your Best Single Life
I just saw a strange but interesting news from Rio de Janeiro Brazil, few days ago. Many young people were flooded the street. They carried flags, signs, boards, and posters. I didn't know what they wrote since I don't understand Portuguese, but according to the news anchor, they demonstrated because they had been tired of being single.First, I think it was funny and strange. Their reason to had a demonstration is ridiculous. If they were tired of being single, why don't they just get married ? Or they could join a dating service to find a partner. Now dating services can be accessed online.
But when I rethinking about it, I can understand why those young people were doing that. In a certain point of someone's life there is a limit. It's time when you feel lonely and need someone to share with. No matter how young and beautiful you are. I saw the Brazilian people who did the demonstration, they 're so beautiful and young. They're all so good looking and have great shape, you know the Brazilian, right ? But those were not answer all their loneliness. I start to understand why those people are frustration. Being single is tiring and sometime could make someone frustrating. But married is not easy, either. If you decided to get married, you have to understand first what is your intention in your marriage life. How both of you will build your marriage life, understanding your partner different character, how both of you will maintain your marriage life, how you will arrange your household financial need - who will get the job and pay the bills, just the husband or both ? Not mention about children yet, and their needs like health, education, and many thousand reasons more. Marriage could be exciting or exhausting and it's all up to your decision to choose. But marriage is not the issue in here, the attention is for those desperate singles out there.
The reasons not to be desperate in your single life
Being single is fun. You may doing everything freely and nobody will have an objection. You could go and travel to anywhere you like. You could make friends with your opposite sex as many as you like and no husband or wife will get jealous about it.
You could go and hangout with your friends until late. You could make a party in your apartment every single night and many more exciting activities.
How to be a single and contented ?
1. Don't waste your time. Get educated, if you can't afford it then get the job But never put a limit for yourself. Example, maybe your job is a plumber, after you've done your job you could get the extra education. Invest your time to learn about new things like foreign laguages, learn about home repairing, learning internet, learning home decoration, in other words just expand yourself.
2. Seeking God. If you have a religion, get involved with your community. If you depend on God and rely your life to God, you will feel more release and contented. God knows the exact time for you to have your life-partner
3. Share your feelings and thoughts with your friends and family. Don't under estimate family, they are the trully supporter in your life. Share your belonging with other who less fortune. Get involve in a social networking like local orphan house, local drug rehabilitation center, local food bank, etc. if you share your life with those unfortune people, you will be blessed by them and never feel lonely again. Maybe, you will get inspired by them and doing something big.
4. Being single does not mean you cannot live your best life. In fact, this is the time when you have all the freedom to make a change. For yourself, your family, your neighborhood, your community, your friends.
5. Do not forget to exercise, go to the gym and get the shape. Keep your body fitness, don't get addicted by drugs or alcohols, keep your life in its best track and who knows you will meet someone..
- The Divine Power Of Hope
Nowadays, the world seems to lost its hope, very difficult to do most everything.There is a term that says that the world will continue to revolve on its ace if people still have a hope or expectation in...
- Here Are the 25 Ways To Make People Smile Instantly
Smiling is a great way to build a connection among people. It's like a bridge between two hearts. Smiling also the simplest, easiest, and cheapest way of improving our looks and even moods. The fact is it...
More by this Author
Also known as Jeppangwang Kim Tak Goo. Genre : Romance, Family Episode : 30 Broadcast Network : KBS2, From June 2009 to October 2010 Director : Han Joon Seo Scriptwriter : Kang Eun Kyung Main Cast Yoon Shi Yoon as Kim...
I don't know about you, but in my country there is one Korean Historical drama that really attract many attention lately. That's The Great Queen Seon Deok (Seon Deok Yeo Wang). My national TV that had the broadcast...
We used to hang a beautiful Christmas wreath in the door at Christmas time to welcome the guests. Some said that the origin of Christmas wreath was from the crown of thorns placed on Jesus' head that was made from the...