What Men Shouldn’t Say To Women
What Men Shouldn’t Say To Women
Everybody tells us that honesty and sincerity are the keys to a happy couple. But I personally don’t think so. If there is place where transparency is not recommended it is in a couple. Don’t get me wrong, I am not suggesting you lie to your partner. What I am saying is that sometimes you should learn to keep your mouth shut for the sake of romantic bliss. If not, think about all those instances when you said something –in good faith- to your couple in an effort to be sincere and all you achieved was a week sleeping on the sofa! Yes, there are several things that you should never tell her.
What Men Shouldn’t Say To Their Partner Regarding Other Women
1) If she asks you if a woman is pretty, you know already that you better not say YES, she is gorgeous. A better response would be “Yes, she is pretty but she has a very cold look, not very seductive or attractive”
2) If she asks you what was your sex life like with your ex… please do not go into details. Do not even say it was good, do not say what you did or didn’t do. Better say, “Nothing outstanding or worth remembering” and change the subject quickly.
3) Never talk about your ex girlfriends or your ex wife. Whether you have some amusing story to tell, a nice memory or bitter recollections, do not talk about them with the new woman in your life. We all like to think that we are unique and even if we don’t ask you to be a virgin, we would like to think that we are the first, the best, the ONLY woman in your life.
4) Never talk about other girl’s qualities to your girl. Even if you do not mean it, she will hear that you are comparing her to someone else and worst, she is losing.
A Single Guy's Guide to Romantic Relationships
What Men Shouldn’t Say When She Does Something To please
1) Now my friends, please never criticize a woman’s effort to please you. Whether it is a dinner that she made for you –and went terribly wrong-,(this happens to me very often...) a new hairstyle that she tried for a date with you, or a love letter she wrote to you. Whatever she does to please you has to be appreciated even if the end result is less than good. After all she has spent all afternoon preparing that special recipe for you, shaving her legs, plucking her eyebrows and so on. So if you want a peaceful moment just be thankful for whatever she did and next time take her to a restaurant rather than let her do the cooking.
2) If a girl gives you a compliment, never answer with a “it’s funny how many women have told me that already” or she will be looking for the next door to exit ASAP. Better be humble or give her back an even nicer compliment.
3) Never laugh or make fun of her sexual fantasies. You are someone privileged to enter and be trusted into her fantasy world, don’t ruin it. If you are lucky enough to have her acting out YOUR sexual fantasies, never criticize her afterwards for it, even if your fantasy was not up to what you were expecting.
What Men Shouldn’t Say About Themselves
1) Please, do not play your insecurity crisis with your girl. Telling her that you are fat and ugly and you will never look like Brad Pitt will not gain you any compliments. After all, she is there with you because she loves you, or at least because she likes you. Playing the “poor me” won’t take you anywhere. It is true that women like men who can accept their faults but one thing is accepting your shortcomings and something different is to complain like a 5 year old about not looking the way you want to look or not being able to do what you want to do.
2) Do not make up long explanations for a bad sexual performance. If you had an “accident” in bed the last thing she wants to hear is a list of excuses of why your little soldier did not perform. Of course the worst excuse in the list of bad excuses is to blame her for your disappointing act.
How To Please A Woman In & Out Of Bed
Learn how to read a woman's mind and body, and your love life will sizzle! This sensual little volume reveals the secrets you're dying to know-and your lovers hope you'll find out.
About Everyday Life:
If a woman asks you what dress looks better on her “the red one or the black one?. Do not answer directly. Do not tell her which one you like better. At this stage, most women have already made up their mind but they are looking for reassurance on their choice. The best answer is to ask her which one she likes best. Ask her why she likes that one best –probably she’ll tell you because it goes better with her shoes and makes her look slimmer- Take advantage and compliment her choice of accessories to go with the dress. Something like “great choice, you’ll look fabulous” will gain you extra points and start a good night!
Do Not Go Silent
Unless you really mean it… do not go silent on her. When a man goes silent it is easy for a woman to feel unloved. She does not want you answering to her every thought but she wants some signs that you are listening to her.
How To Win Any Argument: Without Raising Your Voice
The Difference In Satisfying A Man And A Woman:
How to satisfy a woman every time:
Love, caress, praise, pamper, relish, massage, savour, empathise, fix things, compliment, serenade, feed, support, worship, idolize, indulge, embrace, dream of, tease, gratify, forgive, soothe, tantalise, make her laugh, hug, kiss, console, phone, protect, spoil, embrace, charm, smooch, trust, defend, clothe, sanctify, hear, look at, listen to, befriend her, die for!
How to satisfy a man every time:
- Why should we love men
Because they talk less than women, so we girls can actually talk all we want. Because they are not complicated. Because most men are logical, so they are easy to figure out. Because they warm...
- Love and accept yourself
For some people, especially young women, being happy means being in harmony with their bodies, liking what they see in the mirror. The trick however, is not just liking what you see but accepting yourself the way you are.
Some Men And Women Quotes:
"It is the woman who chooses the man who will choose her" Paul Géraldy (1885-1983) French poet.
"The cocks may crow, but it's the hen that lays the egg." Margaret Thatcher
"While farmers generally allow one rooster for ten hens, ten men are scarcely sufficient to service one woman." Giovanni Boccaccio (1313-1375) Italian poet
“How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being.” Oscar Wilde
“Every woman needs one man in her life who is strong and responsible. Given this security, she can proceed to do what she really wants to do-fall in love with men who are weak and irresponsible.” Richard J. Needham.
Things a Man Shouldn't Say To His Wife (A humorous video)
More by this Author
Drive him wild and get him completely crazy with this easy phrases
Why does anyone stay in a violent relationship? In asking why a person stays in an abusive relationship, we assume that the person has a choice, which is not always evident for the person suffering the abuse
Make a dramatic impression with these jeans that fit. Whether it is skinny, super chic, minimalistic or very ornate, here are some tips to find plus size jeans that fit and flatter your figure.