Lust or Love Checklist
Love is the common topic talked about in the world and yet it is also the most misunderstood. Although there are millions of books, movies, songs, poems etc. Attempting to dwell on the subject, there remains a serious lack of truthful, practical and clear explanation of the reality of love. Without the valuable wisdom and insight on the matter, people rush into various relationships expecting to feel love and happiness but then end up experiencing frustration, pain and bitterness.
Some people say they love you, but hurt you in so many ways - physically, mentally, emotionally & spiritually. So, is it really love they experience or just love's perverted manifestation - lust?
a checklist to see if it's one or the other:
* LOVE is giving; LUST is taking
* LOVE is unconditional ; LUST is filled with terms & conditions
* LOVE is forgiving & kind ; LUST is unforgiving & angry
* LOVE is sweet & happy ; LUST is painful & bitter
* LOVE is expansive & all-encompasing ; LUST is limited & selfish
* LOVE seeks no reward & finds pleasure in giving freely ; LUST demands returns in the form of attention or material things & comes with many strings attached.
* LOVE is gentle & sensitive ; LUST is harsh & insensitive
* LOVE nurtures ; LUST degrades
* LOVE is founded on the eternal & lasting ; LUST is focused on the temporary & perishable
* If a person's love is centered on the Supreme Beloved (GOD), he or she gets to experience the wonderful nature of real love. So, it's better to LOVE than to LUST.
- Why Love and Marriage Sours? - Understanding Love and Lust
Is it the attraction to each other and the idea that beauty, money, power, and a college degree are reasons enough for loving? Beauty fades, money is never enough, power is lost and a college degree is not a...
- The Secret of Health and Celibacy
By the practice of Brahmacharya Celibacy, longevity, glory, strength, vigour, knowledge, wealth, undying fame, virtues and devotion to the truth increase. Through Brahmacharya (Celibacy) one gets over the...
More by this Author
Deadly Reason #1: FULL OF CHEMICALS Eating meat has been often called “eating on the top of the food chain. In nature there is a long chain of eaters: plants “eat” sunlight, air and water;...
By the practice of Brahmacharya Celibacy, longevity, glory, strength, vigour, knowledge, wealth, undying fame, virtues and devotion to the truth increase. Through Brahmacharya (Celibacy) one gets over the miseries of...
Learn about the health benefits of maintaining celibacy and how important it is to not waste your vital life force.