How To Make Him Trust You
Gaining someone's trust takes time and effort - and you can expect to double the time and effort needed when that someone's a guy.
HIS SECRET: He likes Katy Perry. His iPOD may contain mostly alternative bands but you spy him tapping his feet ever so lightly when "Last Friday Night" is playing on the radio.
- DO: Play the song out loud and start bobbing your head. He'll find it funny and will be me more open about sharing his taste for pop songs.
- DON'T: Tease him about it. C'mon girls don't have a patent to liking Katy Perry!
HIS SECRET: He's a big softie. His eyes watered up a bit when Steve Rogers said in his last tine in Captain America: "I had a date."
- DO: First,appreciate the moment. It's not every day this phenomenon happens. Wait a moment, then say "Best line, ever!" He'll then gush about the other parts of the movie that tugged at his heartstrings.
- DON'T: Ask "Are you crying?" That's a real mood killer.
HIS SECRET: He's a bit vain. He says he just wore what was on top of the pile, but you notice her never wears the same shirt twice in two weeks.
- DO: Compliment him. Guys take alot of price in trying to look like they don't care about how the look. But of course. they would never be caught dead wearing the same shirt twice in one week! Pulling off that "I-just-put-on-a-random-shirt" look requires careful calculation and planning.
- DON'T: Call him out. Guys are sensitive. See point #2.
HIS SECRET: He's in love with his best friend. YOU! He invites you to hang out much more often and offers to pay for dinner, dessert, and coffee. He's a little bit overprotective and always insists on giving you in a ride home.
- DO: Keep calm and carry on. Drop some subtle signals like the "just-a-half-a-second-longer-than-usual" smile and talking with him for an extra hour on the phone. Nudge him in the right direction and it'll eventually work out.
- DON'T: Panic. Panicking might lead you to do something rash and scrare him off. You too might end up in The Awkward Friend Zone which, as all our sources say, is really bad place.
HIS SECRET: He's a werewolf. He disappers at strange times and is too go at sports. There's also been in a rise in the deaths of wild animals in nerby forested areas.
- DO: Keep quiet and treat him like a normal person. It's 2013; we don't discriminate against race, gender or mythical creatures.
- DON'T: Blab about knowing a werewolf. You don't want him to be captured and dragged into a laboratory where scientist will try to harness his powers to create a super army to take over the world, do you?
NOTE: To boost your bond at any stage in the game, follow these trust-amplifying tips:
- Let him plan date night
- Show him your flaws
- Confide in him
- Don’t judge”
- Keep your promises
- Be yourself in front of others
- Tell him the truth
- Arrive on time
- Take his side…or at least be diplomatic
- Avoid unnecessary secrecy
More by this Author
All your back-to-school beauty problems/ dilemmas - solved Classes are in session for all of you in need of extra help, when it comes to basic-to-school beauty. Once school starts, along with all the extracurricular...
5 Simple Shortcuts for Smooth Sexy Legs: your legs can look a lot better fast, with these simple strategies, you'll have what you want in no time