Men, Who Do You Like More, Gorgeous Female Celebrities or Gorgeous Everyday Women?
A gorgeous non-celebrity female
Isn't she pretty
with that "million-dollar" smile? And that pretty long hair? I wish I could have met girls like this in my single days, but I didn't get to travel where women like this exist. I would speculate that this pretty girl is either in her last year of college or has just graduated college and now going to graduate school to further her education. She doesn't desire fame, fortune, or celebrity-status. She only desires to have a peaceful, productive, and happy life.
At this point in her life, she isn't thinking about marriage or being involved with anyone. She has her priorities in line just like her mother, also a college grad with a Ph.D taught her while she was still in high school.
This is Hollywood film superstar, Jessica Alba
and it is her job to be pretty. All of the time. Year around. Being pretty 24/7 has really given Jessica a lot of dividends--money, fame, popularity, to namie a few. She has appeared in such movies as: "The Fantastic Four: RIse of The Silver Surfer," where she played "Sue Storm," whose magical powers helped the Fantastic Four in their encounter with the Silver Surfer. She also starred with Dane Cook in the comedy-romance film, "Good Luck, Chuck." Jessica stays fit, eats smart, and takes care of herself mentally and physically. What else could a guy ask for?
Find the pretty celebrity in these photos
Pretty celebrities: The pro's
- Always looks perfect--hair, make-up, fashion.
- Popular everywhere she goes.
- Always hounded for autographs.
- Always wears a smile
- Adored by fans by the thousands
Pretty celebrities: The con's
- Always surrounded by handlers, bodyguards.
- Pursued by gangs of photographers.
- Hounded by fans for autographs.
- Can never be seen as less-than-perfect.
- Has to please her fans no matter how bad she feels.
Non-celebrity girls: The pro's
- Easy to talk to.
- Never surrounded by throngs of adorning fans.
- Has time for "Average Joe's" like myself.
- Can relax and be herself.
- Never self-centered, but humble.
Non-celebrity girls: The con's
- Don't put too much emphasis on make-up or fashion. If she's comfortable that is all that matters.
- Never has to please anyone but herself and this may be a sticking point to some guys, for "these" egomaniacal guys love for the woman they are with to please them.
- Doesn't get "celebrity treatment," at restaurants--has to pay like everyone else.
- She never sees herself as a gorgeous girl no matter how many times a man tells her that she is just that. Gorgeous.
My decision on
which of the two divisions of girls I had rather spend time with if I were a single guy is . . .
A gorgeous non-celebrity female. (Here are my reasons why).
- I am as average as dirt, so I do not want to "act" important and popular when I am not. It creates a pressure on me that I do not need.
- I am perfectly-content to just sit and listen to a gorgeous non-celebrity girl for hours on end. I appreciate women, NOT JUST AS SEX OBJECTS, but people with opinions, ideas, and feelings.
- A gorgeous female celebrity has too many people around her for me to be comfortable. I need to be totally-relaxed in order to communicate with a woman.
- I would be constantly-interrupted by a gorgeous celebrity's fans to establish any type of friendship.
- I would always have it in the back of my mind that she, the female celebrity, is on a level much higher than me and how can I relate to a person such as this?
- I like for a woman to have things in common with me. This makes conversation easier.
- Question: What would Jessica Alba have in common with me? Absolutely nothing but the fact that we are both members of the human race.
- I would be so nervous around a female celebrity that I would stutter and sweat so much that my shirt would stick to my body and the female celebrity would think that I needed medical attention.
Making my decision was tougher than I thought.
But after carefully weighing all of the pro's, cons, possibilities, and problems, I have decided, if I were a single guy again, to choose . . . .
Sorry. My decision can be seen underneath my photo ABOVE.
More by this Author
Females are one of God's finest works. They are fun, charming, great to look at, but that eye rolling is just a bit much.
Are you like me, each time you see a gorgeous woman, you get to thinking about what she is thinking? Maybe not. But I do not look on women as sex objects. I love to hear what they think.
Yes, "we" talk funny in the South. Need proof? Just read this hub.