Modern Wedding Invitations
You can be sure these modern invitations are one of a kind because I made them myself. They are yours to use as you wish free of charge. I made them within just a few minutes. There is nothing I love more than a beautiful wedding except maybe a happy couple who is deeply in love. If you have any color request please let me know I will get it up as soon as possible.
I just love to make invitations and pictures it is one of my many addictions. If you have impending nuptials congratulations & a long a happy love life to the happy couple. My son is getting married next summer on the beach I guess I am so excited I will be thinking about the wedding until next June with great anticipation.
How To Print Your Invitations
1. Print out the wedding invitation on any heavy paper of choice. They have so many different colors you can even match it to your wedding colors I think that is so fantastic.
2. Print out your own wedding invitation wording such as: Bride & Groom names, the location date & time with the paper of your choice. The paper can be contrasting paper or even a heavy matching piece of paper.
3. When you are finished with the printing you can use decorative edging they have really great scissors, paper tear edgers, paper tear rulers, tearing the edges make your invitation text block look very professional. The tear edger lets you create natural looking edges that are very elegant. This is without a doubt the best & most helpful tip when making your own invitations it just steps it up into that professional look you want for that special occasion.
4. You can use glue, scrap booking tape(double stick tape) or even stickers on two corners to secure your invitation text piece of paper onto the inside of the invitation.
5. If you'd like, you can add embellishments like rhinestones, small bows, stickers of hearts, bridal bells, small colorful confetti, bride and groom stickers, or anything that adds that special touch & is personal to you.
The ideas are endless but very personal touches. If they want their favorite color on them we can go with the colored bows or rhinestone in those colors. If they want to go with just an elegant look for the invitations we can go with a gold or black type sticker with the first letter of the last name of the groom or even just a simple elegant design in a circle or a special shape. The ideas are completely up to you but the more personal the touches are the better it will be for a life long wonderful memory for your wedding event.
With out further adieu I will add lots of wedding invitation ideas as we come up with them to share with all my frugal friends. I love custom made pictures & I can't think of a better way to make that day even more special then having your invitations be exactly what you both want them to be.
How to use pictures for invitations:
1. Right click & save the picture you like best.
2. Print the picture on your favorite heavy paper
3. Fold in half & trim extra paper off you can use the torn edge if you like
4. Print your personal information on another piece of paper & glue or attach it to the invitation.
5. Print a matching envelope to fold over your invitation & secure with a sticker or embellishment of choice. Envelopes are very simple, they should be just slightly wider then the invitation. Then just make the envelope large enough to fold 3 times ending in the center of the back where the sticker or ribbon can be placed as your seal.
I kept the images larger so you can resize them if you wish with out any blurring
If you really want to be creative you can make your own home made paper you can find instructions here.
More by this Author
Although gardening is only one of My Passions. It is up in the top categories. I have many hobbies, I also love companion planting. I love to take a bare area in my yard and make it beautiful or more interesting....
If nothing else I could only hope to empower & inspire those who feel hopeless to know they are not alone and there are some things you can do on your own to help.
Staph Infection left unchecked can be very Serious and even fatal. Here are a few tips on how to care for a staph infection and a brief explanation of what staph is