Navy and Cream wedding ideas: wedding color combo
Navy and cream wedding color combo
When I think about an elegant wedding I often think of the navy and cream color theme. It is just so classic and simple but lovely.
In this hub are some of the nicest ideas I have seen for the navy and cream wedding color combo.
1. Navy and Cream wedding invitation
1. I love this wedding invitation for the navy and cream wedding color combo. As I was browsing, it caught my eye immediately. It can be purchased at fallweddinginvitation.net for $2.25 each invitation.
2. Navy and White Wedding Cake
2. I have been impressed time and again by the elegant and classy wedding cakes that can be found at Pink Cake Box. If you plan to have a navy and cream wedding color combo, you might want to consider this navy and white wedding cake that is so beautiful and made with precision at Pink Cake Box.
3. This three tiered round and pretty option for a Navy and Cream or Navy and White themed wedding was found a Cake Central.
4. This pretty navy and cream monogram sticker with damask is found at Zazzle.
4. A monogram sticker is a nice added touch
5. If you would like the exact matching invitation for the sealing sticker above, it is also shown at zazzle. The cost is $1.95 per invitation.
5. Navy and cream damask wedding invitation
6. If you like the invitation above, you might also like the one below. This one is also $1.95 per invite.
7. The photo below shows an example of a navy and cream bridal bouquet. This one has the classic colors with some added pizzazz!
7. Navy and cream bridal bouquets
8. If you like the bountiful bridal bouquet above, you might like to have lots of beautiful flowers as part of your wedding theme in general. Below is a photo of a wedding cake that features lots of flowers. It is so beautiful and perhaps my favorite among all the navy and cream wedding cakes I have seen.
The two cakes I mentioned above would be my second and third choices respectively.
8. Navy and cream wedding cake with flowers
What is your taste? What would your choices be? I hope this hub is helpful to you as you consider having navy and cream as your wedding color combo. If you have already decided for sure that it will be your color combo, hopefully this helps you to make some decisions about your navy and cream themed wedding.
This cake above that I love so much comes all the way from a bakery in the U.K. but keep in mind that your caterers or bakery will probably work with you for your wedding if you can show them a photograph of a cake you like. They will try to support your wishes and create something similar.
I think that navy and cream really are lovely and elegant colors for a wedding. An additional accent color is not needed but If you would really still like to add an additional accent to that, I would suggest either yellow or pink such as for some of the reception table centerpiece flowers.
I also love the idea of using blue glass for your vases. Blue colored glass is just beautiful. For a wedding that had green, I would also have suggested green colored glass. I really like these two types of colored glass.
You can consider using blue dinnerware and/or blue glass vases for the flower centerpieces at your wedding reception
9. These oriental lily flower bouquet centerpieces are available at La Bella Baskets for $67.99.
Oriental lilies also emit a pleasing fragrance.
9. Oriental lilies in a blue glass vase
Navy blue bridesmaid dresses for the navy and cream wedding color combo
10. When deciding upon your bridesmaid dresses, there is a large selection of navy bridesmaid dresses. I particularly like the designs at The Dessy Group, http://www.dessy.com. Those are some of my favorites.
Navy blue bridesmaid dresses might offer more practical options for the possibilty of an individual wearing the dress again in the future. We know that most bridesmaid dresses in a variety of colors such as turquoise or pink might just never be worn again for any other occasion but navy blue might increase the chances that they are worn again. Knee length or tea length bridesmaid dresses are also more likely to be worn again in the future probably but I do still like the idea of a formal long gown for a bridesmaid dress. Below is one very pretty example of one, found at Cynthia Styling.
All best wishes for planning your beautiful navy and cream wedding!
More by this Author
Orange and blue as a wedding color combination is a vibrant, bold and daring choice. This theme is cheerful, bright and festive. It would be wonderful for the big celebration of your wedding day. If you are considering...
This hub includes a variety of ideas for a black, white and pink themed wedding. It includes ideas for black, white and pink wedding invitations, bridesmaid dresses, wedding cakes, table settings, ...
Delicious meatballs are possible without breadcrumbs! Whether you don't eat breadcrumbs or none are readily available, try this recipe plus a savory tomato sauce garnished with parsley and spices.