Raise your hand if you love sex, and miss it
Gotta get that!
Who wants some?
Abstinence sucks. Especially when you love sex. And I'm no fool-- if I really wanted some, I'd go to my local bar. But for me, sex is more about the connection between two humans that find each other in this vast world and share the ultimate intimacy. That is what sets us aside from animals. Although, after a few months of choosing a dry-spell rather than cheap sex, I'd really consider doing it "like they do on the Discovery Channel."
As a freelance writer who specializes in relationships, dating, love and women's issues, I've had the joy of writing advice on how important sex is in a relationship. While researching these topics, I learn a lot of valuable information myself, which I take great pleasure in passing along to my readers. When I read about how women can improve their love life by honing their inner goddess, I got all excited about trying it out for myself. Now here's the clincher: I've been abstinent for over four months, and my last "fling" was counted in hours. So much for putting all the research to the test.
With that said, I will now share my priceless knowledge about how to make your mate crazy about you by becoming a sex vixen:
- Be confident of yourself, inside and out. That means love yourself for who you are, and accept your flaws without judgement. How can anyone be turned on by you if you think you are less than a hot, sexy thang!
- Pleasure yourself, often. When you know your own body, and what turns you on, you'll be a better teacher for your mate. Plus, the orgasms you encounter will really make your day.
- Learn to be a pro. Sorry, but thinking you're doing enough by providing your flesh isn't going to do the trick. Know what to do to make your mate sing with pleasure, and find out how awesome it feels to be the one to give great pleasure. Ask for guidance, if you have to.
- Don't be afraid to explore. Fun is about being open-minded and flirty. If it means letting go of inhibitions in awkward locations or doing positions you've never tried before-- go for it! When you're not in church, all bets are off, and your partner will appreciate your ability to go outside the box when it comes to finding intimacy.
- Be spontaneous. This is probably the most important factor to keeping long term relationships from becoming boring. Wear a wig, dress up in sexy lingerie, surprise your mate with a quickie on top of the dryer. Be creative!
- Don't make excuses; make love. When in doubt, think about how much you love and care for your partner. You might feel tired, stressed or numb, but if you just put yourself in his or her shoes, and realize how much it means to reconnect, then you will quickly realize that sex is good for both of you. Plus, I've heard that it cures headaches. It's worth investigating.
- Enjoy it. My goodness, do I have to say that? Is there anyone who doesn't? Well, that's a sad tragedy. To be able to share your most private, intimate space with someone you (preferably) love is a gift that should be savored when possible, and often.
Now that I've shared this invaluable knowledge, I hope that you will put it to the test. I sure would, but there is no warm body whom I've fallen deeply in love with at my side, presently. If you have someone, cherish the moment!
More by this Author
What about men attracts women the most? If you're dying to find out, read on.... for ladies: if you love to see eye candy, check out what I've put together.
What kinds of things do you do to pass the time when you're single? Here are fifty of my best tips.
Why do men only call when they're in the mood? "Booty call." Don't fall for it! Here's why.