Romantic Quotes and Sayings about Love
Romantic Quotes & Sayings about Love
If you're feeling loved up, and you're thinking of ways to show your loved one's just how much they really mean to you, these famous romantic quotes and sayings about love are great to put inside Valentine's Day cards or on gift tags, or reading them may just inspire you to tell that special someone exactly how you feel about them! Here is a list of my favourite romantic quotes and sayings about love.
- Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love. ~ Albert Einstein
- For you see, each day I love you more
Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow. ~ Rosemonde Gerard
- Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind,
And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind. ~ William Shakespeare, Mid-Summer Night's Dream, 1595
- We loved with a love that was more than love. ~ Edgar Allan Poe
- Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity. ~ Henry Van Dyke
- Passion makes the world go round. Love just makes it a safer place. ~ Ice T, The Ice Opinion, quoted in Reader's Digest, "Quotable Quotes," February 2002
- Love is not singular except in syllable. ~ Marvin Taylor
- You know you're in love when you don't want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. ~ Dr. Seuss
- Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same. ~ Emily Brontë
- Love is a game that two can play and both win. ~ Eva Gabor
- Love is not consolation. It is light. ~ Friedrich Nietzsche
- At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet. ~ Plato
- Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. ~ Bruce Lee
- Love is the greatest refreshment in life. ~ Pablo Picasso
- Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. ~ William Shakespeare
- We are not the same persons this year as last; nor are those we love. It is a happy chance if we, changing, continue to love a changed person. ~ W. Somerset Maugham
- If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden. ~ Claudia Gandhi
- Falling in love is so hard on the knees. ~ Aerosmith
- If I know what love is, it is because of you. ~ Herman Hesse
Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.
~ Robert A. Heinlein
Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. ~ Aristotle
Brief is life but love is long. ~ Alfred Lord Tennyson
Can there be a love which does not make demands on its object? ~ Confucius (K'ung Fu-tzu)
For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul. ~ Judy Garland
How on earth are you ever going to explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? ~ Albert Einstein
I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever. ~ Rabindranath Tagore
If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you. ~ A. A. Milne (from Winnie the Pooh)
If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I. ~ Michel de Montaigne
In love the paradox occurs that two beings become one and yet remain two. ~ Erich Fromm
Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and a richness to life that nothing else can bring. ~ Oscar Wilde
Love conquers all things. ~ Virgil
Because of a great love, one is courageous. ~ Lao Tzu
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. ~ Lao Tzu
Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart and the senses. ~ Lao Tzu
Here are some of my other hubs that may interest you:
- How to make the Best Pancakes
Shrove Tuesday is nearly here, or what is more commonly known as Pancake day! This year it falls on March 8th. Shrove Tuesday is the eve to Ash Wednesday, which represents the first day of lent! Pancakes were...
- Sonic Wave CD-2800 Ultrasonic Jewelry & Eyeglass Cleaner
This amazing product offers you the convenience of professionally cleaning your jewelry and eyeglasses and much more, in the comfort of your own home and without the use of any chemicals, only water! This...
- The Perfect Smile Starts with Good Dental Hygiene
The Perfect Smile Starts With Good Dental Hygiene. Lets face it, who doesn't want the perfect pearly white smile? No celebrity comes without one these days, and with the advances of dental cosmetics it is...
- A Royal Wedding : Prince William and Kate Middleton Set to Marry
Prince William an Kate Middleton: preperations begin for a Royal Wedding Yesterday Clarence House released the news of the engagement of Prince William and his long term girlfriend of nine years, Kate...
More by this Author
Example dental nurse job description. Useful for recruitment.
Example dental receptionist interview questions, useful for recruitment.
Numerology can reveal alot about ourselves. Learn how to work out your Life Path Number and what it means.