She is leaving you
Question For Men
Have you ever been blindsided by a girlfriend that dumped you? Did you ever see it coming? When you review the playbook, is it clear to you now that she was leaving you? Did you recognize she was preparing to leave you?
Have you ever been dumped and never saw it coming?See results without voting
I'm Out of Here!
10 Signs She's Leaving You
Your Partner may exhibit the following signs, in no particular order:
1. Unplugging. What does that mean? They are present at dinner or events with you but they are not engaged in the activity or interacting with you unless absolutely necessary. In essence you are consistently sitting with the shell of the woman you once knew.
2. Engaging in activities without you. All of a sudden over time you notice the woman that wanted to hang out with you would rather go hang out with her girlfriends, attend events by herself, and excludes you from her plans.
3. Declining invitations to do things with you that she previously loved. You know she loves arts and crafts, subscribes to receive emails, and loves everything craft. You tell her you want to take her to a national convention and she's not interested in going. Strange right?
4. Engaging in activities that take her away from you. Suddenly she wants to take a night class, spends more time with family than usual, or dedicates more time to her career. Yes, she just would rather not be around you.
5. Bathtub disengage. Literally if you catch her in a romantic bubble bath (candles going, soft music playing) so you decide to join her, within a few seconds of you being in the tub she decides to suddenly get out. Bad news.
6. Not engaged in sex. Extreme avoidance and disinterest with being intimate with you in any way. If you do engage in sex, it's mechanical. Like a song once said, when you kissed me you kissed me with your eyes wide open, why were they open? Your eyes can be open when you don't care about that person.
7. Stop Arguing. Suddenly the woman of many complaints, previously constantly engaged in requesting certain actions and behaviors from you, suddenly goes silent. Red flag. Problem. She's plotting her split from the relationship and how she is going to get rid of you. If you make the changes or exhibit the behaviors she previously wanted and she acts as if she could care less.
8. Changes in wardrobe. You suddenly the notice the woman that was stressed out, unhappy with you, who barely left the house with jewelry now looks amazing when she leaves the house. Dresses, jewelry, makeup, new heels -she looks amazing. That is not for you that is for her to began the process to put her best foot forward for herself (to recover from ending your relationship) and to present her best self to others.
9. Spending time with her single and/or wilder friends more often. She's preparing for transition into the single life once again.
10. Communication declines. Text messages and phone calls are returned infrequently. She doesn't share anything with you anymore. Suddenly your lady no longer wants to tell you anything about her life or share anything about what's going on in their life. She is not interested in what's going on in your life either.
Playbook for Men -Signs She's Plotting to Dump You
- Top 10 Signs She’s Plotting To Dump Your Ass | The PlayBook 4 Men
Part II In previous chapters we've talked about how to spot and avoid the users, abusers, lairs and cheaters. By now any man reading this book should be able to successful navigate the single scene and find a good woman that will love them and be fai
5 Warning Signs That Your Girlfriend Is About To Leave You
- 5 Warning Signs That Your Girlfriend Is About To Leave You
Things gone sour with your lady? Maybe you're not reading the warning signs correctly dude. Here's exactly why she's acting the way she is and how to stop it!
Can You Get Her Back
Can you get her back? Good question? It depends if she still cares or loves you. You are going to have to make supreme effort and I'm not talking about taking her to dinner and a concert. You are going to have to recall when you first met and the efforts you placed in the relationship. I can not guarantee this is going to work but you know the man you are/were and what attracted her to you in the first place. Yes, flowers at work and dates with little just because gifts. Give her attention without smothering her. Perhaps while she is in the shower, sneak out and place a gift in the car for her just because you want her to have an awesome day. Try a couples message to test her ability to want to be around you for a period of time doing couple things. Be more accommodating and caring. Ask her out once a week to dinner at a swank, nice restaurant, featuring her favorite food – let her know you are listening and value what adds to her happiness.
Keep engaging in these activities which should include picnics in the park so you can engage in conversation and discuss your concerns that she is not happy in the relationship. Listen to her concerns without defending yourself. If appropriate, ask her if she feels that she would be happier without you? (Listen for the response.) If there is a chance for the relationship, based on her feedback and actions. (i.e. She should be less cold to you and should be initiating spending time with you if she is interested in trying to preserve the relationship.) If you are on the road to recovery for months then you might want to take her on a vacation, a place she would enjoy, to cement this new relationship. Do not go on vacation until you two are interacting in a different way because there is nothing worse than vacations with someone that is angry with you or with someone not engaged with you?
More by this Author
So you meet a great man with a child/children. Fact of the matter is many people, past a certain age, come as a package deal. (Most not all). How do you successfully navigate the relationship?
There are 3 questions that will tell you so much about a man. Here are the three questions to ask men if you are interested in a long-term relationship or seek marriage in the future.
Mary Jane discovers she is not ready for love. It takes a $20,000 investment to a matchmaker (refundable) and an assessment to determine Mary Jane is not ready for love. Let's do a recap-shall we?