Sports Cars vs. Trucks – This is How Texas Boys Actually Learn About Women
Amazon, The Store's Too Far Away
We name our trucks in this state. There is a definite love for trucks in Texas. Here are a few of the things that Texas boys learn from their trucks.
- Sports cars are fast; but you will not able to have as much fun. The truck will go to more places, will carry you farther, and does not mind playing in the mud.
- Sports cars demand the premium gasoline or else. Trucks will be happy with regular gasoline; but, don’t mind the occasional premium.
- Sports cars only like whiney, yelping, lapdogs who poop in purses. Trucks love dogs of all kinds.
- Sports cars get traded in every two years. Trucks will stay with you until one of you dies.
- Sports cars are seen at fancy restaurants; but, only a truck can tailgate.
- Sports cars attract a lot of attention from other dudes. A truck gains the respect of your friends.
- Sports cars require expensive parts and professional mechanics. If you personally take care of your truck, she will treat you right. If you personally take care of two or three trucks, you will not have any time for yourself.
- Sports cars will get you somewhere. A truck can get you, and everything else in your apartment, anywhere.
- Sports cars always need to smell nice. You can fart in a truck, and she will still love you.
Market-You Need to Take Care of Her
Why not Dogs?
I do not think dogs are good training for how to treat girl friends and wives. The boy's expectations will be skewed. That dog of yours is going to be happy just to be with you. Even the best of women will need some time away from you. A dog will let you know in no uncertain terms when you are screwing up. A woman often does not always complain when you are hurting her, for some mysterious reason. A dog will forgive you when you play with another dog. You should not do that with other women when you are married. So gals, make sure your intended treats his dog right; but, don't let him treat you like a dog.
More by this Author
An introduction to the world beneath our feet. There is more to the underground than rocks and bugs.
My first step in exploring the history of my country. Okay, beyond the standard stuff I learned in school.
Walking the tunnels and what do I see. Food fit for you and me.