The Most Important Relationship Advice
The most important relationship advice is simple, it is not a fairy tale notion which seems implausible. The key to relationships is; find someone you respect! So many of us have been there....we have fallen. Simple as that. We have been willing to overlook the annoying habits and compromised our most basic belief systems. The truth is; there are many people out there but the most important thing is to find someone you respect. Someone who you look up to or look toward. Ask yourself; is this person someone I would be able to grow old with?
Make It Lasting
If you find yourself mothering or fathering someone. If you are a babier or a constant nag; ask yourself...do you respect the person you are with? If you choose someone you only adore but do not admire...eventually the soft cushy bubble will burst and you will look back and say...geez...I could have seen that coming. Here are some questions you can ask yourself if you are not sure they harness your respect:
1. Do you find yourself seeking the advice of your partner?
2. Do you wish to please your partner? (we're not simply talking about an obligation or subservient attitude)
3. Does the list of qualities you admire in your partner outshine the list that annoys or bothers you?
4. Do you like to brag about your partner?
5. And finally, do you feel respected in return?
In answering honestly, you can surmise the foundation of your relationship based on your attitude so far.
More by this Author
Advice for men on how to successfully meet and pick up women.
Body Language Secrets to Improve a Guy's Dating and Social Life
A humorous rant against the sexy trend of obesity.