Thank You Messages for Colleagues at Work (With Sample Letters)
Ways to Say "Thank You" to a Colleague
Here is a collection of appreciation messages and sayings that you can write in a letter, blank card, email or text to your colleagues in the workplace who might have helped you in one way or the other. Handwritten note of thanks is one of such great ways to show your heartfelt gratitude for all the good things that they have done to make the workplace a comfortable place to work and have fun. Get your card or thank you note wordings ideas from the list below and write your own unique message to express your gratitude for their support and encouragement. You can as well express your sincerest gratitude to your co-worker or staff via text/SMS, email, Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, Google Plus, Linkedln or any of the professional social networking sites of your choice. To maintain good healthy working relationship all the time, learning how to say thank you to office-mates is something we usually have to put some effort into.
Thanks for always making work fun.
Sample Appreciation Messages to your Colleague
1. You have been the most awesome co-worker I have ever known. Your help is making my job very much easier and fun. I really appreciate your time and effort.
2. With grateful heart, I say a big “thank you” to you. Indeed, you are not only the company seed of hope but our inspiration. Thanks for being one of the secrets of my promotion. You are the best staff.
3. You are a great asset not only to the company but to me. Your help has really brought out the potentials in me. I now have job satisfaction and always eager to work harder to excel in my career. Thank you for making me smiles again.
4. Thank you for caring and supporting me wholeheartedly. The great role you have been playing in my life is immeasurable. I’m grateful for all your help and continued support.
5. Dear Mate, your help has really made my body and mind both feel healthy. Thanks for your kindly assistance.
6. In spite of our many differences and for not always agreeing with you, I would like to thank you for being an open-minded staff. I count myself lucky working with you. You are the best colleague one should always think of working with.
7. There are no other words to describe my feelings for you better than saying “thanks a lot for making the workplace a fun place to be.”
8. Working with you and being close to you made me realize the sincerity and loyalty in you. Thanks for making me feel better. You are the best co-worker!
9. I would like to thank you for being there for me always. You are the best office-mate I have ever worked with.
10. Thanks for always on my side. You are not only my workmate; you are my best friend and my mentor. My heart just keeps thanking you for everything that I have learned from you.
Thanks for making me feel better.
11. Your contributions to my success at work will forever remain in my heart. Many thanks for your support, guidance and encouragement. I enjoyed working with you.
12. I would like to thank you for your kindly support. I’m so happy to see that someone is thinking about my well-being and career. This, I promise you that I will never forget all the things you have done to make me happy.
13. My new assignment is now much easier and fun to do. Thanks for your kind assistance, it really helped me get job done better and always on time.
14. If all other colleagues could be good as you are, work would have been easier and enjoyable. I appreciate your can-do spirit and for believing in teamwork.
15. Thanks for encouraging me and inspiring me to always get things done better. You are one of the secrets of my many achievements. You are the best office-mate.
16. This note goes to My Dearest Co-worker, Each time I’m in the office, I always feel comfortable and blessed just because I know that the right man to work with is always on my side. Thanks for the loyalty and patience.
17. I count myself lucky working in an office where employees care so much for one another. Thanks for being the most interesting colleagues to work with. You are all the best.
18. From being my schoolmate to being my workmate, I have never regretted meeting you for a second. You are the best mate to work with. Thanks for making my day.
19. You are more than my colleague at work but my best friend ever. I appreciate your time, support and cooperation.
20. Your approach to getting things done the way they should be is unbeatable. Much of our team success is due to your skills and hard work. We really appreciate all your time and everything that you have done openly and secretly to keep the company in business. You are the reason for this sudden pay rise.
21. Your decision-making skills are acknowledged. Your level of reasoning is highly respected. I hope to see you continue with all the good deeds you are known for. Accept my sincerest gratitude.
22. Thank you for being our advocate in the workplace. Being part of the management team, you made important decisions that were not solely for your own interest but in the co-workers’ interest.
23. Thank you for encouraging me not to relent on my effort. You have been an inspiration and a blessing in my life. My achievement in career is due to your encouragement and support. Indeed, you are awesome. I appreciate your help and time in guiding me.
24. I see myself as a lucky person for giving the opportunity to work with such an intelligent staff like you. Sharing the same office room with you had really prepared me for the great task ahead in my career. Thanks for building the confidence in me.
25. Words are not enough to show appreciation to a co-worker who has given so much of his time and cooperation to shape my career pursuit. Your thoughtfulness will remain in my heart forever.
26. Dear Office-mate, I couldn’t have achieved great success without your kindly support and encouragement. Thank you for influencing my life and changing me to become a better and highly skilled worker.
27. Let me use this medium to appreciate your honest effort that you have demonstrated. Your dedication to work is an attribute that always inspire us to do well on the job. Work in the office would be easy and fun if we could have more of co-worker like you around us.
28. You are the most interesting office-mate to work with. Accept my heartfelt gratitude for your understanding and support during this difficult time.
29. All your kindly support and cooperation in the workplace has really made me a better staff. Many thanks for making me something out of nothing.
30. Thanks for instilling in me the spirit of courage, discipline and tolerance. I will forever be grateful and your thoughtfulness will forever remain in my heart.
Many thanks for your support and encouragement. You are the best co-worker.
31. I would like to thank all my colleagues for their unflinching support, motivation and for bringing out the potentials in me. I really appreciate all the good times we shared together in the workplace. You are all the best.
32. Thank you for developing the “can-do” spirit in me. I have always been lucky to have good office-mates to work with everywhere I found myself.
33. I appreciate you for being the first person to believe in my skills. Also, I appreciate your encouragement when I was thinking of quitting the job. These I will never forget even for a second.
34. I am proud to work with a team of achievers who continue to deliver excellent results. I have learned a lot from your wealth of experience more than you can ever think of. Thanks for the support and friendship.
35. I am happy to say that in spite of the challenges at work, I met and surpassed the targets given to me by my supervisor. My appreciation goes to all my colleagues for their continued trust and support.
Sample Letters of Appreciation to Co-worker
I have sincerely enjoyed the time that I have spent working with you. It is hard for me to tell you that I am leaving. But I must sincerely thank you for all the guidance, support and encouragement that you have shown to me over the years. Really, I will miss you, but let me assure you that I will be keeping in touch with you from time to time. Once again, thank you for making the workplace a comfortable zone for me to work.
I want to express my sincere gratitude for all the support, encouragement and cooperation you have shown to me on my career pursuit. Your help indeed opened my eyes to many opportunities I never thought of. In spite of our many differences, you went extra mile to help me attain this new position. Thank you for forgiving me all my past mistakes and for being passionate about my career advancement. I look forward to maintaining open and honest relationship with you for many years.
My deepest thanks,
Was this article helpful to you?See results without voting
More by this Author
Examples of positive messages to say when someone has cancer. Your card should not be sympathetic but give support and words of encouragement. Prayer is a perfect gift to give a cancer patient.
Safe trip messages and wishes for a boss, colleague, friend, family member, girlfriend, boyfriend, husband, or wife going abroad. Find inspirational travel sayings and "have a safe trip" quotes here.
Examples of thank you letter, messages and sayings to write in a card for a good mentor and teacher. Express your appreciation to him/her for guiding and mentoring you.
No comments yet.