The 25 Best Love Quotes
A good love quote will make you smile, think of someone special, long for something or someone, and help you to express your feelings. There is nothing better than a beautiful love quote in a letter, or on a homemade card. Below are the 25 best love quotes of all times, share them with someone you love. Enjoy!
1. Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.- Peter Ustinov
2. If you love someone you would be willing to give up everything for them, but if they loved you back they’d never ask you to.- Anon
3. It is impossible to love and be wise. - Francis Bacon
4. There is no template for being happy in love, what works for you is what is right. - Bill Lucas
5. Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired. - Robert Frost
6. I was nauseous and tingly all over. I was either in love or I had smallpox. -Woody Allen
7. Love doesn't make the world go around. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile. - Franklin P. Jones
8. Absence is to love what wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small, it inflames the great. - Bussy-Rabutin
9. Great love can both take hold and let go. -O.R. Orage
10. Love cures people-both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it. - Dr. Karl Menninger
11. Eventually you will come to understand the love heals everything, and love is all there is. - Gary Zukav
12. Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. -Michael Leunig
13. You know you're in love when you don't want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. -Dr. Seuss
14. To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Brandi Snyder
15. You will find, as you look back upon your life, that the moments when you really lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love. -Henry Drummond
16. Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.-Robert Heinlein
17. It is best to love wisely, no doubt; but to love foolishly is better than not to be able to love at all.-William Makepeace Thackeray
18. We are all born for love. It is the principle of existence, and its only end. - Benjamin Disraeli
19. Love is but the discovery in ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition. - Alexander Smith
20. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr
21. Once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. - Unknown
22. Real love begins where nothing is expected in return. - Antoine de Saint-Exupery
23. So many ways to say, "I love you", never enough to say how much. - Cameron Rand
24. If love didn't exist, I wouldn't want to. - Unknown
25. True love stories never have endings. - Richard Bach
More by this Author
A list of the 25 best marriage quotes on the web.
In order to be worthy of the qualities that are found in a good friend you must first be a good friend yourself.
The 25 Best Christmas quotes of all time!