The Art of Making a Man Fall In Love with You
The Art of Making a Man Fall In Love with You.
The art of making anyone fall in love is really very simple. It is marrying the delusion of what his idea women is with your own surprising uniqueness which makes him crave you even more. It is being the expected and the unexpected. All while being keenly aware of his wants, needs and desires and insecurities. It is all about understanding he would rather see you completely naked in his arms but wants you dressed to the nines so his friends envy who he goes home with at night.
It is understanding his pressures and hardships all while letting him be the Captain of the relationship and assuring him you can steer the boat if need be for him. Men need partners. They are helpless creatures without women, they desperately need to be fulfilled and reassured. It is a fierce dark cruel world in which they have to go out and slay the beast every single day and they just want to know they have an equal who appreciates them.
Tips to Make Him Fall in Love
Here are some simple tips to make a man fall in love with you.
1) Love what he loves. If he loves country music, you love it as well. It is a small price to pay for a decent loyal mate.
2) Cook one meal he loves. I am not setting the women’s movement back but being able to cook on favorite meal isn’t so difficult. You can actually feed him all bad meals but have one exceptional meal he loves and he will stay loyal.
3) Never give yourself up sexually. That means save a few surprises for what I like to refer to as dog years of marriage.
4) Give him things to adore about you. It can be something as simple as dressing a certain way which he prefers or wearing your hair up or down. Give him something to obsess about you.
5) Drink the wine he prefers. If he prefers red, drink red.
6) Be his rock in hard times.
7) Passive women live better then aggressive women in relationships so be as passive as possible.
8) Home make. Men love women who home make. Even if you have to call the interior decorator nest for your man.
9) Organize your man. I have been doing this for years. I finally gave up on the idea of marriage when I became tired of organizing men. But more then one man has told me he loved me because of my organizational skills.
10) Never live with a man unless you are engaged and have a wedding date set and even then I caution you. It is best not to live with a man until you are married to him. The thing about "Why buy the cow when the milk is for free?" is true. Besides most state's can uphold alimony laws after 6 months of residing together and it is a common law marriage. So only live together if you intend on marrying soon or are married.
11) No matter what laugh at his jokes and get his sense of humor and if you don’t fake it.
12) Never be catty in front of your man. I recommend never being catty but some people can’t help themselves. Men don’t like mean women as they make bad mates and poor Mothers.
So don’t ever have a mean word to say about anyone in front of your man atleast if you want him to fall in love with you. Who wants to love a mean person?
All of this seems like common sense stuff right? You would think so and yet everyday I see women violate all of these rules. Everyone in their relationships feel like they give more then they receive. I feel like in all of my relationships I have given atleast 70% while the other person is only giving 30% but that is perception. After I have broken up and completed a post mortem on my relationships I realize we were both giving more than 70%. It makes you wonder where the extra 40% was going. If there a vacuum of giving in relationships in which both people have to give more then is humanly possible?
And if there is that vacuum then isn’t it just better for two people to remain friends and not fall so in love they would give anything even to excess? I can’t honestly say because I have been and probably always will be a hopeless romantic. I just wonder if my ex-boyfriends could write this article of things that I desperately expected, loved and adored in life with a few unexpected surprises. I guess we will never know.
More by this Author
An article about how to get your child to sleep in their own bed.
A tribute to the one yeat anniversary of my Mother's death.
An article analysizing what it is like to grow up with serial killers and rapists in a small southern community.