The Plus Sides of Being Common and Unpopular
God bless this seemingly-happy couple
for they are in their own little world. Oblivious to what pain and disappointment the outside world may bring. At first glance, do you feel pity or happiness for couples such as this? I am not timid. I will answer first. At first glance and without any information to guide me, of course I feel sorry for them.
Why shouldn't I feel sorry for them? Just look at their clothing. Common, off-the-rack. Clothes everyone buys at some huge department store. These people and those like them do not know the feeling of owing designer clothing. Or even worse, even knowing a clothing designer. Now do you feel sad?
In order for this piece of make sense, I cannot talk intelligently on the various categories to which these people belong, so I will just focus on two: Common and non-popular. That way, you can get a much-sharper image and opinion of how people like this live in a world that is fueled more and more for its inhabitants to be cool, rich, thin, well-educated and on top of their game.
(Continued below photo below)
This pretty girl is not
Anita Bryant. And certainly not Elizabeth Ashley. I suppose you wish she were one of these two celebrities. But sadly, she is but a common girl living in a common apartment with her common cat working at a common job making a common wage. Looks can be deceiving, right?
Personally, if my life condition were right, I would date her in an "Alabama second." To be honest, she is pretty and with that hint of a smile on her pretty lips, she just may be a tad popular but only with a common crowd. No celebrities to speak of.
If first-impressions are lasting impressions, then I am impressed with this girl's mastery of being common. I give this girl a lot of credit for I never did master being common, unpopular and uncool. It was a daily uphill fight for me and my kind. And it still is.
She must have a priceless secret of how she manages to look so pretty and put on such a dynamic front, for it shows well on her don't you think?
Face it. At first glance, did you really think this girl was common and non-popular? Honest people will answer no. I am sorry for those who hid behind their answers.
(Continued underneath photo below)
Believe it or not
This woman is just another citizen of a country such as India, Iraq, or even the United States depending on where you look. Just because she is wearing her traditional garb and sunglasses while she rides a motorbike, this does not make her popular, cool, or even a noted celebrity. She is just being herself enjoying her life without taking or making any complications. NOTE: to me personally, she is to be admired.
And with all of the aforementioned being said, here are some
Advantages and Plus Sides of Being Common and Unpopular
- Common and unpopular people never have to pay an agent to represent them in a movie contract negotiation or recording contract. What money they save.
- Common and unpopular people can enter most any restaurant they choose without being stampeded by disrespectful fans seeking an autograph. The common or unpopular person can sit down and eat quietly and never be bothered by anyone.
- No one ever expects that much from a common or unpopular person so they can drift through life keeping a common job, paying what bills they have and be happy.
- Common and unpopular people never have ulcers, so they can live a long time and save a bundle on doctor visits.
- A common or unpopular person can shop with ease wherever they like and wear what they please and never have to hand some designer with a funny name a huge check for simply signing their wardrobe.
- Common and unpopular people can sleep all they want without being called at all hours for them to show-up at some cocktail party which they do not want to attend anyway. Talk about saving aspirins on those unwanted hangovers.
- A common or unpopular person can lounge at any beach in the world without members of the opposite sex trampling them to "make points," and maybe be with them on a date that night. NOTE: common and unpopular people do not join some gym and pay huge membership dues to keep their bodies taut and in-stock of hard muscles.
- Common and unpopular people smile for no reason. They are naturally happy for they know themselves better than some psychiatrist who is making big bucks off of them by asking one question over and over: "how to you feel about that?"
- Common and unpopular people can live anywhere they please because no one is going to take a tour of the stars' homes to just see where they live.
- Common and unpopular people have it made. And know it. Why do you think that there are more of them than they are of famous people, popular people and uncommon people with high IQ's.
And speaking just for me, and those like me, "I am extremely-proud to be common and unpopular for by being these ways, I will live longer and be with you for a long time."
More by this Author
All she did was score fame, fortune, and popularity with "Ode to Billy Joe," and what did it get her? Read this piece to find out.
Just because a guy kisses a girl without her slapping him does not mean that he knows everything about the art of kissing to make girls happy.
Death has no reverence for the evil.