Things That Most Men Think About
"Yes, sir. I do love my hammock."
Man's thought processes
it's not difficult. Fact is, it's comical. Men and women are wired differently, thus they think differently. Between the two, if I were a gambling-addict, I would lay you 20 to 1 that men have the most-outrageous, strange and thoughts that are really "out there."
Thank you for stopping by, and now let's explore "What Most Men Think About."
"Ahhh, relaxation. My wife says I'm lazy. I am really into relaxing. She gets confused."
- "Man, I wish now that I hadn't bet that thousand on the Jets."
- "Carol will flip when she learns that I lost a thousand dollars that we didn't have?"
- "Did the boss just call me to his office?"
- "Kathy looks good today. Bet she had a wild weekend--she is limping."
- "Should I tell my priest about me losing the thousand dollars?"
- "I bet Kathy never bets."
"Wonder how I will get home?"
- (man to the right is thinking these thoughts) "I love to drink beer."
- "Beer gives such a boost in confidence and since I am a "man about town," if you know what I mean, well, the ladies love me more for drinking."
- "Where is that chick, Tammy, who came on this picnic with me anyway?"
- "Wheww, breaking-up with Melodie was the best thing I ever did--man, I am not a domesticated dog. I am a wild dog. Wooooo."
- "Wonder if Tammy got lost in the woods? She said she needed a restroom."
"Five-hundred dollars for this dump-of-a-motel! My husband sucks at managing money."
And now, a special guest
a "today's woman," independent, empowered, strong. She wanted to share with us what she thinks about most of the time . . .
- "Why does Hal insist on going to Utah for our yearly-vacation? If I say anything, he will get all defensive and sull-up for days."
- "I smelled a woman's perfume on Hal's shirt last night. Hmmm, I wonder. Naaah. He's too dull to have an affair."
- "I came up a thousand-dollars short in my monthly checking account balance--now where did that money go? I know it wasn't Hal. I don't give him any money."
- "I am so happy that Sheila noticed that I have lost ten pounds. I will look better than her in a two-piece this summer."
- "Was the mailman coming-on to me this morning when he winked at me as he handed me the bills?"
"I'm lost, but I am smiling to show that I am not afraid."
On a weekend get-away
- "Do I really look retirement age?"
- "That waitress was really cute, but my wife was watching my every move."
- "Maybe if I used some of that men's hair dye I saw on television."
- "Naaah, an old guy and a young girl. Never work. And I cannot afford Viagra."
"I am really married. Does that mean forever?"
During a newlywed-crisis
"I feel so trapped. I can run with my frat brothers, hang-out. What have I done?"
- "Settle down . . .the preacher said I would have thoughts like this."
- "My little wife sure has a sharp tongue. I was only telling her how my mom cooks stew."
- "I can't breathe. Fool! No one can hear me."
- "Am I paranoid? I feel as if someone is writing about me."
- "I'm married. No more strip clubs, beer fests. Oh, God! My life is over!"
"Thank God for my scholarship--I am a lousy soccer player."
- "I am having a ball--partying all of the time, girls, what a life."
- "I can understand it. I failed Phys Ed. People think I am a fool."
- "So boring here. All of my frat brothers are gone for the weekend."
- "I hate being broke."
- "I can't wait to graduate this dump. Then I will be on my own--doing what I want, when I want and hey, my girl, Toni, is so hot. I think I will marry her," . . .
yeah, man! Real life . . .this boy cannot wait!"
More by this Author
Guys, which is the most-dangerous, a keg of dynamite with the fuse burning, or an angry girl who is angry because you asked her the wrong question? If you need me to tell you, you best read this story.
Just because a guy kisses a girl without her slapping him does not mean that he knows everything about the art of kissing to make girls happy.
Yes, "we" talk funny in the South. Need proof? Just read this hub.