Top 10 Ways To Know If A Guy Likes You
A Man's Perspective
Let's face it ladies, when you want to know if a guy likes you, you will either go to some razy measures, or you'll crawl up into a little ball of playing hard to get. These are all crazy signs that you might be interested in us, we get that. Now the real question is how do you know that we're into you at all? Ahh I've got your attention now. Listen up. Men, we're actually quite simple creatures..we love sports, eating, drinking, hanging out with our friends, and having a good time. Whoever sang that song girls just wanna have fun, well the same goes for us guys. Just not in that girl way?
Any who, I've compiled a list below of the Top 10 Ways To Know If A Guy Likes You. Some of them you will be bedazzled by, and others you might have already known. The point is, knowledge is power! As men, we're very blunt and straight forward. We are very general and don't really beat around the bush. Unless we're lacking confidence, which I suggest if the man you like is lacking confidence, to not both with him anyway. That's a whole different subject. On we go, the top 10, enjoy ladies.
The Top 10
1. We'll say "I like you :)" - This is the easiest way to tell. (Obviously) As I said before we men are very simple creatures (rawwr), when we want someone to know something we say it straight forward, we don't beat around the bush. It doesn't help to hold things in. This is why most men can come off as sarcastic, because we really are always literally speaking when we say something. So when a guy comes out and says those three little words, take it seriously!
2. We laugh at anything you have to say/defend you! - Ladies ladies, a lot of you are funny, however some of you just don't have the humor side to you and that's alright! That's why we're here for you! Have you ever noticed that you made a bad joke around the guy you fancy, and then want to leave the room, but he laughs at your joke while no one else does? Or if someone gives you a hard time about that joke, he'll come out and say "well hey I thought it was funny :)" These are our little secret ways of telling you that we actually care about your feelings and don't want you to be embarrassed, we want you to be comfortable, especially around us! :)
3. Tease Tease Tease! - Wait but I just thought you said he defends me? I did! However this is one of those sneaky things I said would bedazzle you. Even though we defend you we still tease you as well! We like to know that a girl can take a joke, and even hit us back with some sarcasm as well! It shows us that you have a fun side and we're really attracted to that. So next time he teases you, don't take it to offense, and instead come back at him with a swift punch line!
4. Compliments Galore - "Your hair looks very nice today (fill in her name and don't get it wrong) LOL. We compliment you on the little things, and often! Some girls would consider this clingy, but if we don't compliment you then you get mad, but if we do it too much then it's clingy, needy, or obsessed. How about this for a change, take our compliments for what they are, us being nice and basically telling you that you look very beautiful. You see we really do notice the little things, except when you cut your hair 1 inch, honestly who really notices that? No offense but take it as you will. (Got Side tracked) All in all, we compliment your nails, hair, new earrings, blouse, purse, anything we notice that's different about you so we can get in your good graces. We want to be on your radar of appraisal, so next time you're complimented, consider the guy who's giving you the compliment as a possible candidate.
5. We're At Your Beck and call - Our phone rings, we answer, you say you need a ride or you need help with something, we're there on a dime. We literally blow off plans with our guy friends just to be where you are. We do have lives yes, but we do this because we see it as an opportunity to spend time with you. So appreciate it when we show up, and worry about it when we say "we have something else to do" already. This could mean that your chance has passed, and yes ladies, guys pass up on girls too. Everyone in this life is replaceable, we don't care how beautiful you are. Just another devil in a tight dress if you don't accept our signs.
6. We Ask You To Hang Out! - This can either be one on one, or with a group of friends. And if you're really lucky, we'll invite you out with our family. These are the x marks the spot signs that we like you. If you haven't gotten the hint by now then the next best thing for us to do is to say we like you. (refer back to #1) The reason we'll want to hang out one on one, is to see how comfortable you are around us and to also see your personality. Around a group of friends, we want to see if you act the same as you did when hanging out during our solo sesh, and finally around family. We invite you around our family to see how you interact with our family, how you blend in. Believe it or not, the older we get, the more us men look at each and every woman as a potential wife. Might sound scary, but it's true. We actually prefer a woman who reminds us of our mothers, weird but true. We want that same comfort that you want in a man. So if we can see that you blend well one on one, around friends, and especially around our family, then you might as well be a shoe in! :)
7. We Listen - Forget about all of that men are from mars women are from venus crap. Mankind is from planet earth and we are all listeners. When you talk to us, if we show interest in what you have to say, and respond with long thought out answers really getting in depth about our conversation, then there's a sure sign that we might have a thang for ya. However if we kind of nod, don't really respond or reply with quick thought out answers, then that's a troublesome sign that we aren't at all interested in what you have to say, and over all in you. Sorrrrryyyyyyyyy
8. Gifts - When we hang out and are talking, we'll tell you about our troubles, how we can't pay this bill or that bill, but then we'll come out the next weekend with a gift for you. Flowers, a new shirt, some jewelry be it expensive or inexpensive. The main point is that you're on our minds and we thought enough of you to say "hey, she might like this" Then we go ahead and buy it knowing that we might not have enough money to pay our own bills, or have enough money to do the things we like to do. Gifts are the 2nd to none sign that we like you. So don't just take it as a gift next time a guy gets you something, take it into consideration.
9. Cheeese! - We know that a nice smile drives girls crazy, but if we like you, we'll make sure that you see us smiling at you. We want you to know that we're happy around you. We even blush! We might put our head down or try to look away, knowing that you're right there in front of us. I mean c'mon ladies, you see it all the time. We'll try to act like you're not even right there but in reality you know that we know you're right there. Haha it's a funny little cat and mouse game. When we blush or smile a lot, we like you or are definitely interested! We want to get to know you! Guys don't always make the first move even though that's how it should be, but don't be afraid to be a tinsy winsy bit aggressive yourself and approach us.
10. The Kindergarten Crush - As guys we make kindergarten crush passes. We'll try and hold your hand, hug you as much as we can, run our fingers through your hair. We want to get intimate on a kindergarten crush level, nothing bad but something to let you know that we're there for you. We want to make you feel appreciated as you should be. To us you are our princess and we'll show you by these little signs of affection. As manly and macho as us guys are, we're affectionate creatures as well, just on a much lower level than women. So when we do make those kindergarten passes to have an innocent physical touch with you, be it a hug, a touch of the hands, a brush of the arm; we just may like your style and are definitely feeling you.
Thank you ladies for reading this hub and anyone else that found the time to wander their eyes on this. I hope I've come to give you some valuable information and some great insight on signs to look for from now on. Don't go on a crazy spree thinking every guy likes you, but trust me, like anyone else on this planet we all have instincts and a gut feeling, so use them and your good judgments and you'll be fine! Cheers!
- Questions and Comments
- Criticism and Rants
- Ideas and Stories
- Just to bug me :)
How To Know If A Girl Likes You - This one is for the guys. Find out the telltale signs as well as the secret ones to see if a girl likes you!
I Hate Work - Hate work too? So does every one else on this planet!
Lemons of Life - When life gives you lemons you what?
How to Build Unstoppable Self-Confidence - Excellent insight on how to unleash the inner you.