Top 10 Ways Women Want To Be Kissed
Why is kissing so important to women?
Kissing is a very personal, intimate and sensual experience for women. Do you remember a first kiss that felt as if it stopped your heart? The soft whisper of breath on your lips, your heart pounds, lips touch and the electricity moves through your body, the world disappears around you?
Believe it or not, women use kissing as an assessment tool, determining his sensuality, how well he's in tune with our response, does his kiss say "I want you more than anything else on the planet"? Is he in it for himself or does he want you to enjoy the experience just as much as he does? Is he going to take control or leave that to you? What else do we determine? His sex drive, romantic capability, commitment potential. All from a kiss? You bet your sweet lips!
And, YES, there are specific ways that we want to be kissed. Women don't want to be thinking of how many loads of laundry they need to get done, they want to only be thinking of that tantalizing mouth working its magic on our senses and the thrill of what is yet to come. Not just that night, but tomorrow or even next month. If we're thinking of a chore, chances are it's over before it even gets started.
In essence, the "first kiss" is the deal-maker or the deal-breaker for a woman. When reminiscing about the men in our lives, whether flings or relationships; we remember whether he was a good kisser or a bad kisser, "He was a nice guy, but he didn't know the first thing about kissing". "He was a jerk, but Wow... what an amazing kisser!"
So what makes women say "Wow"? Read on for the Top 10 Ways Women Want To Be Kissed.
The Top 10...
10. Don't always kiss as a precursor to sex, give that passionate "I want you right here and now" kiss, walk away leaving her breathless.
9. Her back, his hands, braced against the wall, only the lips touching.
8. A soft moan while kissing or whisper against her lips something sexy such as, "I want you".
7. Kiss, release, gently running tongue along her lip or a nibble on the lower lip.
6. Start slow and softly sensual, moving into that deep french kiss, Make it last long.
5. Come from behind with hand on her hips or around her waist, kissing neck to ear slowly, turning her around to face him, the kiss deepens.
4. Pull away from the kiss slightly to look into the eyes or kissing with eyes open.
3. Kissing the neck slowly moving toward the ear, a kiss, a nibble, a soft breath on or just behind the ear.
2. Holding or stroking the side(s) of the face while kissing.
1. Having hair stroked while kissing softly, then pulled closer by the nape of the neck and the kiss deepens.
What surprised me...
I certainly enjoyed the research for this hub. Some wants from women were very explicit, some sweet, most romantic and intimate. I found myself saying, "Oh, that's a good one", "Aaaah, that was one of the best kisses I ever had". A few Wow, really? and on and on.
I was somewhat surprised by the differences between men and women and what kissing really means to them. Some of these bombshells included:
- Many men can get past a bad kiss, but women can't.
- Polls suggest that only 10-15 percent of women want sex without a kiss, compared to men at 50-55 percent.
- Women remember every detail about that perfect, exhilarating, knees-melting first kiss. We remember the when, where, how and of course the who; Men generally don't.
- A survey found that 59 percent of men and 66 percent of women had at least once found someone attractive only to no longer be interested after the first kiss.
- Men believe kissing is a highly effective way to end a fight. (I guess if it's one of the Top 10 and not just a quick peck to get it over with.... However, that's from woman's perspective.)
- More men than women describe a good kiss as one that involves tongue action, saliva exchange and moaning.
- One of the top suggestions to men on how to kiss women was to watch romantic movies and take notes. (Well what woman doesn't want to kiss like Allie and Noah's passionate kissing with the rain pouring down on them in "The Notebook". Or the hot, sexy, back against the wall, I can't deny myself any longer scenes between Jolie and Pitt in "Mr. and Mrs. Smith.)
My top pick? I can imagine each one being the perfect toe curling kiss. I liked them all. What about you?
Do you agree?
Of the Top 10 which is your number 1 pick?See results without voting
- What Makes The Perfect Man
The answer is a subjective one, simply because every woman has her own idea of the perfect man. It boils down to how he makes you feel. However, there are basic qualities that we all desire in the perfect...
- Mens Top 10 Peeves with Online Dating
At a certain point in our lives we stop going to bars and clubs, scouring the crowd for that
- Womens Top 10 Peeves With Online Dating
For men seeking women through online dating services... pay attention! Like it's counterpart, this is an informal and quite funny list of Womens Top 10 Peeves With Online Dating. However, it can also be quite...
More by this Author
After the death of their father in December of 2009, I knew that my children would need grief counseling. To my surprise, there was not much out there in the world of therapy and child psychology being offered to...
Cooking and baking for a large family can be quite time consuming. This recipe is one our family favorites, it is simple, easy to prepare, nutritious, and best of all... delicious! This recipe is designed to feed a...