Top 5 Things Single Men Look for in Women
Single White Male Looking for a Mate
Love is in the Air
Unfortunately, romantic love is at the center of American culture. Chances are, if you are not in a relationship, you're trying to get into one. Movies, songs, books, they're all about L-O-V-E love!
Some women seem to always have a guy in their lives. What's their secret?
Before I reveal the answers, try to guess the top answer.
According to a recent USA Today poll of over 5000 singles, what is the top thing men look for in a woman?See results without voting
Once you get him, here's how to keep him
Find out what speaks love to your significant other. Is it gifts, quality time, physical touch, encouraging words, or acts of service? Love this book!
Were you as shocked as I was? The poll above shows the top 10 but this blog will discuss the top 5.
- Teeth:Who knew that those expensive braces and teeth whitening could have such a return on investment? Apparently, if you don't take good care of your teeth, you might not take such good care of the rest of yourself. Plus, have you ever been near someone with perio mouth? Yuck! Perio mouth is what dental professional call rank bad breath due to periodontal disease. Bottom line: go to the dentist
- Grammar: This one is surprising to me because it's even on the list. Personally, I tend toward the grammar police side and apparently others secretly do as well! If you're one of those people who confuse their/there and your/you're and think a lot is one word, this is your warning to brush up. Here's another grammar no-no: make sure to use I/me and we/us correctly in a sentence. One should be used as a subject while the other as the object ONLY.
- Hair: We finally have justification for spending hundreds of dollars on cut, color and highlights! Apparently, men like our hair. Whether you are able to spend hundreds on it or much less than that, make sure it looks and smells good.
- Clothes: Here's another area I'm personally glad is in the top five. Some women in the past have been given a bad wrap for owning too many clothes. Men know that when we look good, we feel good! Plus, it's easier to feel sexy for them in certain clothes. Men and their clothes don't have nearly as close a relationship.
- Tattoos: Some men like them, others are turned off by them. I know that women and tattoos are still trending today. Focus on that key phrase trending today. While they might be nice today, in 20 years, that same tattoo might leave you with a huge regret. On the flip side, some guys are really into their own tattoos and like their women to feel the same. Bottom line, tattoos matter.
My favorite whitening system
Crest is offering a $10 mail in rebate until 6/2013.
More by this Author
Ever wanted to sell items online? Learn the ins and outs of selling on Ebay and Amazon. Decide for yourself which is better based on what you have to sell. UPDATED with shipping tips for saving MONEY!
Bridal shows are all over the television spectrum, but so little attention has been given to another important aspect of the wedding process: the bridal shower. This is the bride's time to be loved on in a more intimate...
It's the event before the big event...gender reveal parties are what's trending. There's no better way to allow friends and family be a part of special time of life! Learn how to throw one here...