Your Wedding Investment: Protect It With Your Credit Card!
Use Your Credit Card: Protect Your Wedding Investment!
I call credit cards the insurance policy in a future bride's and groom's wallet. It's important to know how a credit card can protect and benefit you as you plan your wedding, in more ways than one.
Read the following information to get a handle on why you should only use credit card to pay for all your wedding expenses.
How Credit Cards Benefit YOU and Your Wedding!
* Never pay wedding vendors/venues with cash or check. Pay only with your credit card, which will protect you should the vendor/venue go out of business.
* A credit card can be used to dispute a charge by a vendor/venue if there is a case for nonperformance—and the vendor/venue refuses to acknowledge the claim or credit you, the client.
* Many credit cards offer cash back or bonuses for their use. Imagine receiving 3% back on a $20,000 wedding reception, for example.
* Use a credit card affiliated with an airline to get double frequent-flier miles when reserving your honeymoon.
* Many credit cards offer free travel insurance and other incentives for their use.
* There are no finance charges if the credit card is paid within 30 days, which is why I advise my clients to always pay their wedding expenses with a credit card, no matter how much cash they have in the bank.
Only Use Your Credit Card to Pay for Wedding Expenses!
In summary: A credit card offers you many benefits and protections which you can take advantage of as a bride- and groom-to-be.
Research the ones that have the most to offer you, as you plan your wedding and your honeymoon.
And remember: No matter how much cash you have in the bank, pay with your credit card!
More by this Author
What's the Correct Wording For Your Wedding Invitations? There is a Subtle Difference...
What Are the Duties of Jr. Bridesmaids and Jr. Groomsmen? What Are Their Responsibilites and Their Parents Role?