Valentine's Day Gifts and Ideas
I love you this much!
So, you and your partner have spent a few months or even a whole year together, and now you're looking to for a Valentine's Day present. Something unique, romantic, stimulating, and delicious. Talk about pressure!
Valentine's Day is fast approaching, but don't freak because you still have time to make plans. Wouldn't it be nice to surprise your Valentine with a cruise to the Bahamas or a ski resort trip? Or, how about a trip to the Blue Lagoon in Iceland, or maybe to the City of Lovers (Paris)? Perhaps you would like some "alone" time for just the two of you. National Parks offer some of the most breathtaking scenery, in addition to rustic or luxury accommodations.
Unfortunately, not everyone can charter a private jet and fly to Paris for dinner, book a luxurious penthouse, or board a ocean-faring ship and sail away to some exotic island.
Romance does not need to be identified as a gift having the biggest price tag. Romance comes from within yourself, that private place where love abounds. You care about someone and want to give a special Valentine's Day gift without breaking the bank. Here are some ideas that are affordable, yet romantic.
* Your partner is the twinkle in your eye, so how about having a star named only for them! Not only will your sweetie have their very own star, all the certified papers and sky charts to locate your star is included.
* Think about your partner a lot? Why not put your thoughts on paper and create a personalized novel starring you and your partner?
* Do you live near a beach or lake? How about sending your partner a message in a bottle? An impromptu lunch complete with wine, cheese and grapes. But before you take your partner there, write a personal love message on antique-looking paper and put it inside a bottle. Now, look for a private area of the lake or beach and deposit the bottle where you will be able to find it again. Take a leisurely walk with your partner and "find" the mysterious bottle.
* Maybe the two of you enjoy games. Why not pick up a romantic love game to add to your intimacy and fun time?
* How about making a personalized lover's escape right in your own home? A luscious set of satin sheets, fresh flowers on the nightstand, and lots of lighted candles can definitely set the stage for a night of romance.
Of course, chocolates, roses, and jewelry are always appreciated on Valentine's Day, but there's no harm in adding a bit of spice and interest to the celebration. Take a few moments to really think about your partner's likes and dislikes, and make this the most memorable Valentine's Day!
Comments 1 comment
More by this Author
Abuse and women are not usually considered as one and the same. But, many men are victims of sexually abusive women. Some men are physically assaulted, while others are victims of mental abuse. Sex and healthy...