Finding A Millionaire Date Online
Dating A Millionaire
- Where would you meet a single millionaire online?
- What kind of people would I meet?
- Is dating a millionaire right for you?
We will explore the answers to these questions here as I share with you my own thoughts and experiences with online dating for a millionaire.
If you're going to Date Online - you may as well seek out the best!
I'm a HUGE fan of online dating, because it's convenient and fun - at the times when I'm single and looking!
I love how I can come home from the office, and browse dating profiles while i'm having dinner, selecting possible love interests from the privacy of my own home. Even though I'm a social girl, I've found it increases my chances of getting a date! It can also put a spark in an otherwise boring day!
I'm a slightly cautious women and I'm only able to enjoy online dating because of the dating websites I choose. I only use the big brand name dating sites because there are various smaller name free dating sites (Like POF) which seem to be full of spammers and scammers. Initially, they almost scared me off the whole idea of online dating! I'm not desperate for ANY kind of date with ANYONE! I'm looking for QUALITY choices, so those kind of sites have been a waste of time for me - it's too hard to tell who's real from who's not. It takes me far too long to sort through the spam and some of the messages I've received quite frankly freaked me out! I figure, if I'm going to date online I may as well aim high - who knows who I might meet that I otherwise might not get the opportunity to meet in my everyday life.
I came across a millionaire dating site a few years ago now, and I still use the site whenever I'm single to find potential dates. It's a large global site run by the owners of Friendfinder - and I'm not kidding, it's a great site filled with many genuinely interesting, beautiful and rich singles, both local and International. Some are verified millionaires, others are just handsome and exciting!
I should mention, it's not about finding someone with money - for me anyway, as I have plenty of my own! It's just nice to make contact with other well established people looking for love online. I've met a cute young Real Estate Agent locally, and from overseas a French model and an American Yacht maker. Financially secure, sweet and genuinely looking for love - Just the kind of single men I want to mingle with. Who knows who you might meet!
With online dating the world is your oyster, so you may as well aim high! Join free and check it out for yourself:
Tips About Meeting A Millionaire Online:
- Don't be intimidated by your wealthy online friend. Just relax, be yourself and enjoy the new friendship. Your millionaire friend is still completely human - Just a little more successful or lucky financially than many.
- Having money does not give anyone an excuse to be creepy. If you get a bad vibe trust your instincts.
- Beware of scammers. Never send anyone you meet on an online site money. The rich don't need you to help with their banking problems.
- Vet the responses you receive from your dating profile. Just because their rich it doesn't mean you're going to be comfortable dating someone older than your parents.
- Take your time. Like with all online dating it could take a few months to meet someone who really interests you.
- After exchanging messages and photos your next step is talking face to face via webcams or Skype. Your wealthy friend will have access to do this no matter what country. If they don't make plans to chat with you this way they're not very interested in you.
- When you do agree to meet via video chat online you do not need to act provocatively, just use it as a tool to see the other person in a more personal way, something you can't do by looking at photos.
- Consider if you'd still be interested in your new online friend if he or she was not quite as rich as you hoped because big toys can sometimes mean big debts too!
Would a millionaire be interested in me?
Sure, why not! Just because someone is rich doesn't mean they aren't looking for a relationship with someone real and down to earth! Online dating is popular with people who are time poor to socialize and those wanting to meet someone from outside their immediate circle of friends. When it comes to love most people want someone who they can cherish and spoil and spend quality time with. That special someone does not necessarily have the same bank balance as you.
Remember, what you have to offer relationship wise is still pretty much the same whether your partner is rich or middle class. Despite any money involved it's quite difficult to have a good relationship if you are not being treated right also.
What would I wear?
Despite the rich and beautiful people we see in magazines, the rich in general dress and look just like you and me, for the most part. It may be surprising to know being rich does not automatically make you fashionable and stylish, nor does it mean you enjoy all designer wear or even have the slightest interest in that.
When you meet a millionaire either online on webcam or face to face, dress as you would for any new date.
You might envy and admire you wealthy love interest for their success but there is truly no need to feel intimidated or go and splurge on designer brand clothes you can't afford.
Finally, if worrying about what to wear is all you're worrying about than you don't have much to worry about!
Best wishes in your adventures in love and life!
Do you think being rich would make you luckier in love?See results without voting
More From StrictklyDating:
- So you want to date a famous Football Player?
Learn how you could meet and get yourself a date with a footballer!
- So you want to date a Rockstar? How you can hook up!
Does dating a rock star tickle your fancy? Here's how you could score a date with one!
More by this Author
Online Dating can be fun, but unfortunately there are scammers out there you need to avoid too. Here's how to catch them out and protect yourself from getting scammed on an online dating site.
Quotes for your online dating profile. Sweet, funny and flirty quotes for creating an interesting online dating profile.
Cute, Funny "About me" quotes, status updates and memes about yourself. Quotes for the 'About me' section of your profile page, and for funny Facebook statuses and Tweets about yourself.