How To Get A Girl To Like You: 5 Easy Steps
If your trying to find out how to get a girl to like you, look no further. Girls are gorgeous, and beauty often intimidates people, but it shouldn't. In fact the most beautiful girls are often the easiest ones to get. Why you ask? Well it's quite simple.
You have no idea how to get this girl, and neither does anyone else. Guy's are afraid to talk to her for fear of rejection. Meanwhile, the only thing she wants is a nice guy to give her the time of day. You can do that can't you? Well okay she might want more than just the time, but I think you'd be willing to give her that as well. Follow these 5 easy steps and she won't just like you, she'll be craving you.
- Don't be shy. Being shy can come off as being nerdy, and a chick of this caliber has no need for a nerd. That is of course unless you are filthy rich, in which case she may have a few uses for you, but nothing you'll enjoy...trust me.
- Smile. Your not going to get this girl by moping around all depressed looking. This girl already has some sort of issues that she is coping with (everybody does). Do you really think she wants to start a relationship with a manic depressant and share some of his issues? I doubt it. Besides, smiling is contagious and can really brighten up her day. Don't believe me? Try smiling at a stranger and see what happens. Now that you know how to get a stranger to smile, why not use this skill to get a girl to like you?
- Be Yourself. You probably hear this one all the time, but it is so true. How can you possibly get a girl to like you when you are not being you. That's impossible. If you are trying to be something other than yourself, chances are she sees right through that and thinks you are fake, which is a huge turnoff for a girl. Besides if you do get this girl under false pretenses, she will see the real you very quickly, and dump you like a bad habit. All this work to get her to like you, and now she is gone. Now you deserve to be moping around with that frown, because you just let your girl slip away. Don't let that happen. She's special, and you want to keep her or else you wouldn't be asking for my advice in the first place.
- Be Confident. No matter how strong she may appear on the outside, a girl wants a guy who can protect her. If you can't stand tall and look this little honey in the eye while making small talk do you think she's gonna have faith in you protecting her when real danger comes? Don't confuse confidence for cockiness. I'm not saying you should act like a badass, just look her in the eye, and don't forget to smile. If you really want to be smooth and confident, tell her how pretty her eyes are or how much you like her smile.
- Make Your Move. Don't be nervous now, we've already dealt with that. You really like this chick, so go get her. You should already know a few things she's into, so that makes this step a piece of cake. If she's into baseball, you can say something like: hey, we should hang out and watch a game together sometime. If music is more of her thing, maybe say: I was thinking about grabbing a couple tickets for that concert next Saturday, would you be interested?
Now you've got the girl, and you better do your best to keep her. It has been said that every guy will get one "great one" in his lifetime. If you haven't heard this you should check out "The Bronx Tale"...a great man movie with a few lessons on life and love mixed in.
Comments 6 comments
- How To Increase Hub Earnings With Comments
If your an ambitious hubber like me, it may seem like your adsense pennies are not trickling in fast enough. Hubpages, in my experiences is by far the best site for a freelance writer to gain exposure, and...
More by this Author
When using a turkey fryer it is critical to know how long to cook your bird. The chart below will tell you how much time is needed to safely cook your bird in a turkey fryer. Type of Bird ,Oil Temperature ,Fry Time Per...
Add a little fun to mealtime tonight and put your dinner on a stick! These deep-fried pork chops are quick and easy to make, so bring a little taste of the state fair right into your back yard! boneless pork loin...
The hull (or outerlayer) of a corn kernel is made up of mostly cellulose. Cellulose does not break apart easily when chewed and we humans don't have the enzyme to break it down.