What is your favorite style of wedding invitations? Traditional or contemporary maybe some other style might suit your fancy. No matter what your style i is one of the hardest decisions to make when you have so many important things to decide upon it is at the top of the list that is for sure.
I decided to make a few elegant invitations. Simple yet elegant has always been a favorite of mine but I love pictures, colors and special events of any kind. There are so many styles to chose from it can be over whelming. I am hoping that with my hub it may give some ideas of what might be the perfect invitation. If you have a color request just leave me a comment and I will get one made for you right away. I hope you have a wonderful, magical wedding day.
How To Print Your Invitations
1. Print out the wedding invitation on any heavy paper of choice. They have so many different colors you can even match it to your wedding colors I think that is so fantastic.
2. Print out your own wedding invitation wording such as: Bride & Groom names, the location date & time with the paper of your choice. The paper can be contrasting paper or even a heavy matching piece of paper.
3. When you are finished with the printing you can use decorative edging they have really great scissors, paper tear edgers, paper tear rulers, tearing the edges make your invitation text block look very professional. The tear edger lets you create natural looking edges that are very elegant. This is without a doubt the best & most helpful tip when making your own invitations it just steps it up into that professional look you want for that special occasion.
4. You can use glue, scrap booking tape(double stick tape) or even stickers on two corners to secure your invitation text piece of paper onto the inside of the invitation.
5. If you'd like, you can add embellishments like rhinestones, small bows, stickers of hearts, bridal bells, small colorful confetti, bride and groom stickers, or anything that adds that special touch & is personal to you.
What are your favorite
wedding invitation color?See results without voting
More by this Author
Although gardening is only one of My Passions. It is up in the top categories. I have many hobbies, I also love companion planting. I love to take a bare area in my yard and make it beautiful or more interesting....
If nothing else I could only hope to empower & inspire those who feel hopeless to know they are not alone and there are some things you can do on your own to help.
Staph Infection left unchecked can be very Serious and even fatal. Here are a few tips on how to care for a staph infection and a brief explanation of what staph is