What Are The Types of Sexual Assault?
There are many types of sexual assault and the laws vary from state to state.
1. Stranger Rape - this is the rape where the victim does not know the perpetrator. That is only 22% of the rapes. The rape is all about power and control.
2. Acquaintance Rape - this is a crime committed by someone who knows the victim. It can happen at anytime or place, it could be done by a date, boss, neighbor, delivery person, ex-spouse or just about anyone you know. It accounts for 80% of all rapes. Of this, 47% of them occur on a date.
3.Gang Rape - Assaulted by multiple people.
4. Drug-Facilitated Rape- known as the Date rape drug, usually when alcohol is used. Date rape drugs are several and have no odor, color or taste. It can be used in any liquid. The drugs used knock out a person for some time and too much is deadly.
5. Spousal Rape - This occurs during a marriage when one party does not want to have sexual contact.
6. Child Sexual Abuse - any sexual contact between an adult and child. It is forced or coerced via bribes or treats. There is a 90% chance that the minor knows their perpetrator and the victim remains silent.
7. Incest - Sexual contact between family members.
More by this Author
It happens a lot. Innocent photos sent to a scammer used to scam others and the real person is unaware of it. The stolen identity is a facade to lure a love connection leading to your money, not heart.
My story may help others, men and women, avoid being scammed. You would be amazed how often this happens. Each year millions are scammed.
Odds are if you are under 40 yrs, you have never even heard of a Chevy Corvair as they stopped making them in 1969. Some 20-30 somethings think they are a Japanese car. If you were a kid in the mid to late 60's, you...
No comments yet.