Valentine’s Day - What is Falling in Love ?Different Stages of Falling in Love
Falling in Love
Falling in love is an enchanting and miraculous experience that occurs between two individuals. It is nature’s wonderful ways to maintain human species in this earth. Most of us at any point of our life might have experienced the magical touch of love. Just like love can bring delight and happiness to your life, losing it can cause much pain. While falling in love, one should be ready to embrace this unavoidable truth. But this does not keep people from falling in love. There are great stories that we hear time to time about love.
Before falling in love one should clearly understand the term ‘Love’. Love encompasses three components- intimacy, passion and commitment.
of love can be analyzed through the strength of each of these components.
Similarly, the kind of love can be assessed through their relative strengths.
Without the presence of the three components, one cannot predict the
longevity of the love relationship. These three components mainly give
rise to seven kinds of love relations.
Love in Relationships
- In Friendship, the individuals may find a mutual closeness and bondedness, which is present in intimate relations.
- In Empty love, only commitment is present, which is usually, seen a couple of years of most marriages. Here the above mentioned intimacy and passion are absent in relationship.
- In Infatuation, passion is the main factor of relationship.
- In Romantic love, passion and intimacy are both present among the partners.
- In Fatuous love, passion and commitment are the components present.
- In Companionate love, intimacy and commitment are the only factors present with an absence of passion, which are often noticed in long term marriage relations.
- In Consummate love, which is considered as the ideal love and seen among ‘perfect’ couples, all the three components- intimacy, passion and commitment are present. There are chances that Consummate love gets changed to Companionate love, unless much care is given .To maintain the Consummate love, ‘expression’ of love is very essential.
A Lovely Massages for Valentine Day
You have won my love now I love you.This heart of mine I give 2 you .So keep it safe as I have
done.For you have 2 and I have none
8 letters, 3 words, 1 meaning... I LOVE YOU
Stages of Falling in Love:
According to me, there are three stages of falling in love.
The first stage, lust is developed as a result of the sex hormones, testosterone and oestrogen.
In the next stage, there is an attraction between the partners, a stage where the partners are less bothered of what all happens around them. Here the neurotransmitters, adrenalin, dopamine and serotonin play a major role.
In the final stage, attachment
arises, which helps to maintain strong relationships. The major hormones
involved are oxytocin and vasopressin.
So get ready to fall in Love…
More by this Author
It cover the evolution of mobile communications from 1st generation to 5th generation .Now almost all the service providers as well as the customers seek for availing these 3G and 4G services.
Even professionals have had difficulty determining if a diamond is real or not. You can use a diamond tester to test the purity of diamonds
There are many advantages of using baby walker. One is to be proud of giving a valuable gift to the babies and the baby will be happy inside it. So if we put the baby in walker then parents can do all the works without...