What A Woman Wants
Written For A Man To Understand
“Some men just don't understand that a woman's heart is like a deep ocean of secrets.”.....Tori Amos
Ultimately we will never discover the complete makeup of a man nor will man ever fully understand the female species but a man, if prepared, can learn and discover some of the mysteries of a woman's mind,her heart, and her desires.
Understanding Woman The Differences Between The Two Sexes:
Tackling problems: Women tend to be intuitive global thinkers.They take lots of information from many sources and tend to think of many problems at once.Whereas many times a man will tackle one problem at a time.
Emotional: Women are much more emotional than men. They live, eat, sleep, love and work all around their emotional side.Their hormonal makeup is completely different from a man. When women makes important decisions their emotions tend to become involved where a man tends to use a more levelheaded logical straight down the line approach.
Handling pain and sad emotions: When a woman is upset she generally has a strong desire to call family, friends, sharing her pain with others while a man tends to retreat to his den and withdraw. Men be aware that;
'Some times all a woman needs is for a shoulder to cry on while she pours out her heart'.
Women when upset often feel much better by just talking through their pain. As she cries upon your shoulder while confiding in you realise that sometimes a woman just needs you to listen and not offer solutions. A woman feels better from simply her man comforting her while giving her his full attention with few words.Often if a woman wants advice she will reach out and ask for it.
Need to feel number one: A woman needs to feel number one in her man's eyes. A woman is aware that man by nature has a 'wandering eye', especially when a beautiful woman walks by, therefore it is important for her to know that in your eyes she is the most beautiful woman of all. Sometimes with so many beautiful women in the world, some women become insecure, feeling the need to compete constantly, unsatisfied with her body and shape if it doesn't meet the ideal form. The media constantly throws images of thinness and unrealistic visions at women which we tend to absorb. While a man is not responsible for a woman's esteem a man we love can 'break' our 'build' our esteem even further.
Sex : Women need lots of attention, closeness, touching at times with no sex involved. If you only approach your woman and touch her when you want sex, she will become resentful and sometimes even feel like a prostitute, especially if an argument has not been resolved.
Talking: We all have heard the expression that men are "headliners", and women are "fine print". Women are said to talk on the average 25,000 words a day, and men 5,000 words. Women were born to express themselves, and with an added emotional makeup, it explains why we talk problems over with friends and family. We have that extra need to discuss the aspects of out life, important issues with others.There is a need at times to get things off our chest seeking other's opinions, offloading our fears and hurts.
How to approach a woman:
1. Walk with her,don't try to rule her.
2. Offer your support, be a haven she can come to when she is in need, without fear of lectures or disinterest on your side.
3. Don't ridicule her behind her back. I never understand men who do this.
4. Listen, listen, when she is hurting. Resist the urge to offer advice unless she asks.
5. Give her compliments, make her feel good about herself, and mean it.
6. Walk with her, not ahead of her.
7. Never take her for granted, don't let familiarity seep in.
8. Show your joy in spending time with her. A woman needs to feel appreciated.
9. Be honest with her. A woman never forgets.
10. Be her greatest supporter. Be someone she knows that she can always count on.
11. If you have done something to hurt her, even if you didn't mean to, tell her you are sorry.
12. If anger gets the better of you walk away and take time to cool down, or you might say something you will regret, and she will remember.
13. You don't have to try to "fix" everything. Men are 'fixers', but women don't want you to fix everything.
14. Kiss her goodbye and be happy to see her.
15. Understand her need to share herself with her friends. It's not that you aren't enough.
16. Show her she can count on you to get things done when you say you will.
.17. Back her up 100 percent!
18. Don't ignore her to gain her attention.That just infuriates her.
19. Include her in your dreams tell her about them. A woman feels part of you when you share your life even more with her.
20. If you treat her the way she deserves to be treated, she in turn will give back to you 100 fold. A happy caring guy makes a happy caring woman.
21. Don't compare her to other women. She is unique.
Despite all the female liberation movement, you may be surprised to learn that women actually still enjoy to be treated like women, and they still appreciate the gentlemanly things men do sometimes.
WOMEN DONT JUST GO FOR LOOKS..
Women look for humour, they love confidence in a guy.
A guy with average looks, if he has a fantastic personality, can be incredibly sexy to her.
A great looking guy with massive ego problems we would rather forget. Not for a long term relationship anyway. Some girls go for guys like this, but normally the more shallow type of girls.
Physical looks can get a lady’s initial interest, but it isn’t what builds attraction.
SO YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT A WOMAN WANTS?
Scroll down for the best piece of advice yet
↓Blow Yourself Away
↓And Here It is
↓For The Final Piece Of Advice......
Simply ask her what she wants and she will most likely tell you. No two women are the same, thank god, and what may work for one woman may not necessarily be an other's cup of tea. Communication is simply the best way to learn. Keep the channels between the two of you open. Be kind, loving and understanding. Then you will truly discover 'What A Woman Wants'
© Deb Murray 2009
Please I Would Love To Hear Your Comments 256 comments
Some Great Reads On Understanding The Opposite Sex
More From This Author
- A Woman's Guide To The World Of Hair Extensions
The complete guide for hair extensions. From easy do it at home tresses to the more upmarket expensive salon treatments
- A Woman's Guide To Finding Self-Esteem
Remember there is always some-one to love you for who you are, you don't have to mould yourself to some-one's ideal. If you believe in yourself then those around you will believe in you too.
- Thoughts For Your Heart
'When you smile from the heart your eyes smile too.' 'They may break my body but they will never take my spirit.'
More by this Author
Ladies discover the top list of what turns a man on as well as what turns him off. Understanding a man a little better equips a woman with tools to net the guy of her dreams.
There Are Love Songs For Every Mood Number One For 'Long Distance Love' This song will stir the heart,With two souls so far apart.A reassurance that love does wait,For the one, your true soul mate. Daniel...
Some great advice on how to kiss your boyfriend with kisses he will never forget. Technique is the key to the art of kissing.Throw those sloppy useless kisses out the door forever.