Where In The World Is Mr. Right-- How to Find My Destiny
Haven't had any Luck yet? Are you giving up on this World? Why so many women come with the same answer: All are taken! if not they are losers... or they are married and want an affair with you.
What's is happening? Where are we heading? Are women so desperate that they are committing with Mr. right know! Or Mr. second best to none? depending on your area and availability, yes!
Main reason to be unsuccessful is that you women are looking for perfection. Even if you get married, that doesn't mean happily ever after; just remember Lady Diana: She had it all at Buckingham Palace, but was cheated on! Just imagine Jackie Kennedy, having to look the other way, when John was inviting an intern to spend the afternoon next to a swimming pool...and so on.
First things first: You have to know yourself and be ready to accept who you are. There is not Baywatch babe around. God made you the way you are right now. whether you went through a lot will be carried with you to find this prospective candidate. You can ask your mother to really tell you who you are and what are your qualities. Mothers' know best.
Where are they anyway?
This is like asking the numbers of the Lotto the night before. They are scarce but they are out there.
- eHarmony or the rest? Yeah, but, you have to log in at the right second to grab that real gentleman.
- A bar? If you drink and love a nice guy to have fun, maybe, but we didn't mean to say Mr. right forever. Maybe Mr. what was your name?
- "If you meet that prospective candidate, what do you look for?" meet his mom and ask questions. Take notes on that ex.
- Join a spa or a gym. Men who keep themselves healthy, are letting you know that they might ask you out. The modern kindergarten of life down to your toes.
- Check his background for that 24.99 fee. Just to get rid of the psycho, deadbeat dad, or rapist.
- Pray for the one and take some load out of your shoulders
- Look for the charity organizations and volunteers on a weekend at the Hospice. There might be some shy guys waiting for someone like you.
- Do not date a player: A man that is surrounded by women might endanger your future.
- Your qualities V.S. this new friend. Focus and ask your mom, where did you go wrong before, according to her.
- Improve yourself with a career. You might find him at the library, the emergency room or that graduation party.
- Put the word out. Is like in here, let the world know you are available, 'SEO' your hub of a lifetime.
- Use your sixth sense. Is he the one? is this just lust and infatuation? Be real. Keep it real like Kelly! RHW!
- Do not Rush! If a man loves you, he will make his smart moves. You don't want to work for him; you want a 50/50 relationship. Not more, not less. It takes two to make it so safe harbor.
- How about a foreigner? Maybe, but Culture differences have to be overcome, nonetheless, you will have to be accepted by the future in-laws. Unless you want your children to be out-casted from them. Not nice for the holidays.
- Can you afford the pain of a divorce? Did you rush yourself, knowing that after 35, your biological clock was ticking?
- Do not settle for the jealous kind! You have to value yourself and stop listening to our cliche words just to get you in bed.
- Evaluate your positive attributes and your negatives
- Be aware that at 21, your goals and expectations are far different from those over 36. Meaning that you cannot ask for more than what you can handle.
- Sex? Subtly ask questions. Are you just an 'object' or a whole package to be rediscovered by us? Do you know when to stop if you are heading into one night stand?
- Just keep going out with your best friend... yeah that poor girl, that is also looking for Mr. right. Would you go to a movie by yourself?
- We men go by the looks, and the kitchen. If you don't know how to cook, just read our 3 or 4 recipes. Most of my recipes ask you to use a pan, add oil, garlic and the meat.
- Plastic surgery? Only if you can afford it and is really cosmetic. Remember: after settling down and having a baby, that surgery went into waste. Unless you wanted to have a breast implant
- Keep on praying!
- Relax and feel confident. A shaky looking woman will make us think twice.
- Watch re-runs from Sex and the city. But don't bed any guy from across the street. He was watching that show too, right?
- Cold showers? You are better that that. Go out, burn those calories. You might bump into a guy that owns a poodle just like yourself. Will he willing to take your cat in the deal?
- Marriage is not for everyone. Is like taking the car to the shop; it takes the both of you to decide what to do with car.
- If praying is not working, get a pillow and scream your bad luck into it. You will feel good afterwards.
- They say, there are 7 women for a man, just the average, not Michael Landon. So you are in disadvantage already. See your potentials. Maybe languages? Systems? A Tweeter genius...?
- If your credit is maxed out by that loan from college, have the decency to tell your future partner about it. He will thank you...and will tell his ex about it. We know that for sure.
- The pillow didn't work? Try the treadmill, If you can get it from the basement. That new year resolution lasted just 4 weeks!!
- Evaluate in a piece of paper your abilities to join your life with this man from mars: Do you both joke a lot? Is the music very similar? Is he from another religion and never told you? Are you too good with the frying pan? Pooing!!!
- Just keep on praying. Help yourself to hold on the world!! Who was holding this planet from falling into the black hole of negativity anyways?
- If desperate, join the millionaire's club. Make up a profile. Sing that "shower" song and post it to YouTube. Write poems on HubPages and be outspoken like Simone Smith. Move that status a little higher. Be like Melbel!! focus on your studies!
- Good luck!
Now...Make him think, you are the one!
Is it hard to find Mr. right?See results without voting
More by this Author
million of years ago, the first cells or protocells were creating complex entities that would pave the way for our dinosaurs and mammoths. the atmosphere had reached its current nitrogen/oxygen balance, cool enough to...
Kyle, a professor, was supposed to be with his students before 8 a.m. He already thinks he is not going to make on time for the finals. Getting stuck in traffic on rush hour morning can be disappointing. A real...
Are our lives predestined to meet some people? Are they written somewhere up there? These thoughts have been around forever in our minds, and now that we have reached certain matureness, we feel the need to let it out.