A letter to a Relative: Whom to be blamed?
A Letter to a Relative
Do you ask me why I am not visiting you? Why don’t I keep in touch with you?
I have answered these questions & more than these uncountable times, but in indirect way, mostly.
Yes, I did. I am fed up now. You always feel that you are superior & I am junior in all life fields. You mostly let me more frustrated, disappointed …..
You don’t like my way of speaking, my education, my skills. Even when I eat, you watch me & later you give tips about diet & ,etc.
I used to forgive again & again, now, I am not able – and don’t want – to remember all the pain you gave me.
Please, don’t blame. Is it fair enough after all what happened? Am I the person whom to be blamed!!??
I encourage you, appreciate you, respect you…while you, mostly, do opposite.
It is my destiny that you are my relative; I will come to visit you when I feel patient enough to communicate with you (if we can say it is a communication).
But whatever you do, one day you - kindly - helped me & I can’t forget that.
I keep convince myself that you hope for me better life, but you are not able to convince me in an acceptable way.
Thank you any way.
- "Family is the most important thing in the world." ~ Princess Diana
- "Where can a person be better than in the bosom of their family?" ~ Marmontel Gretry
- "When you look at your life, the greatest happiness are family happiness." ~ Dr. Joyce Brothers
- "After a good dinner one can forgive anybody, even one's own relations." ~ Oscar Wilde, A Woman of No Importance
- "What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family." ~ Mother Teresa
- "Parents were the only ones obligated to love you; from the rest of the world you had to earn it." ~ Ann Brashares, Forever in Blue: The Fourth Summer of the Sisterhood
- "Families, can't live with them, can't live without them .." ~ Tate Hallaway, Almost to Die For
- "Family is not an important thing. It's everything." ~ Michael J. Fox
- "My family is my strength and my weakness." ~ Aishwarya Rai
- "The family you come from isn't as important as the family you're going to have." ~ Ring Lardner
- "I don't think anyone has a normal family." ~ Edward Furlong
- "A man can’t make a place for himself in the sun if he keeps taking refuge under the family tree." ~ Helen Keller
- "Other things may change us, but we start and end with family." ~ Anthony Brandt
Thinking Again & Again
Questions to Answer
- Why do some of our relatives understate us?
- Do you think that some people like to help you, but they do it the wrong way?
- Do you forgive your relative for many mistake he/she does, because they are your relatives?
- Do you think that some people understate us to satisfy their low self-esteem?
- How much you should forgive others?
- Is forgiving is better than cutting the relationship? At Last s/he is part of your family, & you do not want more stress for your family members.
- Why do we,easily, speak about cutting relationships? There are other solutions, like reducing the communication with negative people.
More Hubs from Taleb80
- Forgetting and Forgiving? - Forgiving Quotes
We get pain from many people through our life. How we can make a mix between forgiveness & forgetting to manage our life.
- How to Understand People, How to Accept Others as They are
Most of us complain that this friend or our spouse does not understand us, here I try to talk about how to understand & accept other by knowing the reasons lying behind misunderstanding others.
- Why Do we Misunderstand Others & Understanding Quotes
Understanding others is a very important for better communication skills. Here I discuss reasons of misunderstanding & adding many quotes about Understanding others.
- Who is a friend? - Friendship Quotes
Many wise people speak about Friends & Friendship, but they are great meanings which we can not stop speaking about.
Please, share me any ideas / suggestions / hubs about this issue.
If you correct any English mistake of mine, it is highly appreciated.
Do you prefer to cut the relation?See results without voting
More by this Author
It is a good chance to read others' culture by simply reading some of their thinker' quotes.
Many people make mistakes when Calculating Weighted Average Cost of Inventory, so here we try to make the issue simpler using Microsoft Office Excel, I hope it will help you.
Here, I describe how to calculate standard deviation manually & by using Microsoft Office Excel. More, I speak about the benefits of using this formula in business life & how to use it.