Women are crazy - Why?
Among men, it is a well known "fact" that women are crazy. What they don't know is why.This is a question that has haunted men from all over the globe, and it has a very simple answer: women are not crazy.
women are not crazy, women are just different than men. We think differently because our brains are wired differently and because we have an X chromosome that is non-existent in your male anatomy. This is mainly what makes our thinking patterns a lot more different than yours, and it is also why you may, at times, think we are crazy.
Women are not crazy. We are just different.
Let me give you an example. You go to your closest pet store and buy a fish. You, then, take it home and throw a stick for it to fetch. But the fish doesn't move. Then you expect it to bark, but it doesn't. You expect it to lick your toes, but it doesn't. Would it be fair to say that the fish is crazy? No! The fish is not a dog, and therefore you shouldn't expect it to act as a dog. It's a fish and it will do all those fishy things that fish do.
The same can be applied to women. Don't expect us to act by your manly standards because that is not who we are. We are women and we will do all those womanly things that women do. Yes, all those womanly things that your brain just can't grasp and that may drive you crazy from time to time.
The way a woman's brain works
As it has often been said, men are simple creatures who are satisfied as long as three objectives are met:
Their thought pattern follows a simple equation:
- I'm hungry
- There's a restaurant close by that sells delicious hamburgers
- Let's go to the restaurant
And that's the end of the story.
Now let's look at how the woman's brain takes on this hunger challenge.
- I'm hungry (But I shouldn't be. I just ate 5 hrs ago. That's why I'm so fat. If I keep eating at this pace I will never fit into my clothes. When was the last time I exercised?! No, I can't eat right now. Well, maybe just a bite. Yes, I'll have a salad from the restaurant. But I will have to order it with everything on the side.
- But last time I went to that restaurant the waitress was super rude to me. I just can't go back there. I'm sure she hates me! On second thought, maybe I should go and let her know what I think about her flirting with my boyfriend right in front of me! Yes, that what I will do, but I will order my salad before doing that so she won't spit in it.
- But I remember I read in Yahoo! that those salads have a lot of calories. No, I don't want to go anymore. Talking about going, I need to go pick up my dress from the cleaners. and after the cleaners I should go buy that new conditioner from the drugs store next door...)
And the thoughts go on and on. Women have the capacity to knit one thought after another, sometimes completely deviated from the original thought. The result is that our equation does not look like A+B=C.
It looks more like this:
Does it make sense?
No, I'm not saying it always makes sense, at least to you who is watching all this process happen. This way of thinking often leaves overwhelmed, but that's when you, our significant other, step in and pretend to understand what's going on.
We don't ask that you understand the process (because unless you're a woman or a neuroscientist, chances are you will never fully understand how it works), but we ask that you at least pretend to understand us, and show real, genuine care for what goes on in our minds.
Women are not crazy
So, next time you hear someone say: "women are crazy!", you can politely say: "No, they're not.", and explain the reasons why.
As stated before, we do think and act differently than men (thank God!), and this may lead to men not understanding what we do or say. But you (guy) need to understand that sometimes we don't mean what we say and sometimes we don't say what we mean. For more on that, click here.
So keep understanding your woman, and never, ever tell her she is crazy, because things can turn ugly if you do...
Consider yourself warned.
More on women
- How to talk to women when they're mad
- How do I find a girl?
If you have tried, but can't seem to get a girlfriend, this article is for you.
- Nine signs it's time to break up with your girlfriend
So, how do you know if your girlfriend is a total psycho and you need to break up with her? Read these simple 9 signs and find out if it's time to let her go.
More by this Author
Some women confuse love with other feelings. Read on to find out whether he loves and is here to stay...
There's nothing better for a relationship than a happy woman. But sometimes guys are silly and do a lot of things to keep women unhappy. Simple things such as giving the wrong answers to tricky questions can make your...
Anxiety can make us insomniac. If you can't sleep because of anxiety, read on for a few simple tips on how to get some zzz's.