YOU KNOW A RELATIONSHIP IS ONE-SIDED WHEN....
For All the Women Out There Who Have GoneThrough Some or More of the Listed Items Below!
I wrote this not to long ago while going through a one-sided relationship just to be able to make myself see all the bad things that were going on. In reality, this is a compilation of 3 relationships I went through over the past year. Some of my friends and people I known have gone through the same thing, so I hope this helps any gals (or guys too) that are living the same reality...WAKE UP! loll!
You Know A Relationship is One-Sided WHEN....
- You are the only one giving out compliments all the time.
- You are the only one telling him how adorable his is and it seems to bother him after a while.
- Goes out with friends, but never asks you out for a drink, dinner or movie!
- He says he's coming over and doesn't show up at all.
- Doesn't call unless you call first and initiate the call, THEN he calls you back.
- Doesn't give you any news for a few days, and only because you called asking for news! (Probably forgot about you...)
- when you try to reach him doesn't answer his phone. then, the same excuses: (that you always hear: "oops, sorry, forgot my phone at home, in the car, at work, battery is dead, etc, etc.)
- You still end up spending your Friday and Saturday evenings alone.
- Sleeps over, doesn't offer to go out for breakfast (or make you some..loll!), and leaves early saying he has things to do on a beautiful day.
- When you ask him if he wants to do something or go somewheres, the answers are never spontaneous, but long in coming, you know right away he doesn't want to be with you for anything else. he has a life AND you are not in it...
- He tells you constantly (to remind you and make sure you DON'T forget), he likes being single, doesn't believe in love, was hurt so many times in the past, his ex's really screwed him up, he's not in a hurry, yet you find out a whiles later he's met someone new and is totally in love!!
- Then you realize that it was all bulls--t he was telling you! (Damn..makes us feel like a total nerd)
- He rather spend his outings with his friends than you.
- He doesn't have you meet his family.
- Doesn't say goodby when he leaves...
- You still end up passing special occasions alone, Valentine's day, Easter, Christmas, your birthday...
THANK GOD FOR MY FRIENDS!!
**if you liked this article, check out my others and enjoy!
© 2008 K D Martel
More by this Author
I may be opening up a can of worms here, but I have to get this off my chest before I freak out and write some offhand comment on someone’s hub here!! When I read hubs written by fire and brimstone...
What is it about people, men or women that makes them need to control others? Control comes in many forms, from outright domination, violence, oppression to subtle forms like the way one may speak to another, or...
Not too long ago I discovered the beautiful art of creating stained glass wind chimes! Now that I have perfected the art, I would love to share it with you! CLICK HERE to see some of my crystal wind chimes creations!...