60

My wife cheated on me and I dont know if I can forgive her

My wife cheated on my with someone she works with I confronted here and she said she would stop well she did not stop and I caught her again... Now she has stopped because I track her every move. I consider my self a nice person and I have average looks. I constantly tell my wife how much I love her and I do my best to take care of all her needs. We have fun in bed and I know I make her cum because she is the type of girl that you know she had fun almost like you know a guy did. What do I do. I'm beside myself and I love her so much this has almost killed me. I have two sons and i'm trying to

Harishprasad profile image75

Harish Mamgain (Harishprasad) says

Levertis Steele profile image83

Levertis Steele says

prettydarkhorse profile image67

prettydarkhorse says

60

rocko hunter says

• mypoorinu 2 years ago

What I think is that, when you decide to marry somebody you are supposed to have that feeling of absolute love and devotion for that somebody where there is never any room for the possibility of playing them down, or letting them down, because, no ma

padmendra profile image1

PADMENDRA S R (padmendra) says