Signs You Found True Love
The chemistry between a man and woman can be either good chemistry or bad chemistry. Many of us, through lots of experience know what it feels like to be in a relationship where the chemistry can be very strong, but it is destructive on an individuals level and as a couple. Relationships founded on this chemistry are often riddled with pain, guilt, fear and any number of thoughts and feelings that are energy depleting and can quickly spiral to obsessions and depression.
What about good chemistry, what does it feel and look like, and how do you know the chemistry between the two of you is good? How do you know you are with the right person?
1. You feel very comfortable with one another, as if you have known each other longer than you actually have.
2. You tend to agree with one another on most issues, and there is a feeling of warm familiarity surrounding your personal belief systems, values, philosophies and life goals.
3. You instinctively consider each other as equals and no one person does more sacrificing to be with the other.
4. You are very much involved in one another's daily affairs and conversations between the two of you are generally mentally stimulating and lively.
5. You joke around with each other a lot, and your relationship is spontaneous and light, adding a happy and friendly boost to your interactions.
6. You nurture each other with specialized attention, mutual appreciation, acceptance, admiration and playfulness; these keep the romance alive.
7. You enjoy spending plenty of quite time together in homely surroundings giving true meaning to the words feeling "at home" with one another.
8. Open communication is alive and thriving, making it possible to be yourselves with one another.
9. There is a shared feeling of growth and support of one another and both of you give each other room to grow as a self-directed independent individual.
10. You are more able than most couples to remain objective about your relationship and to work through problems that most couples find very difficult to deal with.