To you or to the doer of the action, doing a thing may seem irritating. Why? It is clear that the doer may had had unpleasant experiences about the activity that doing or repeating the same irritates him. Or personal factors like illness, poor health, poor environment, etc. greatly irritate one while performing a thing, but for other who are in the pink of health, full of life, gracious, and those who see nothing but hope and fulfillment even in a blade of a grass, accomplishing the same thing may not only be richly funny but truly rewarding.
Let me add the following ingredients to make the soup palatable:
11 Really Annoying yet funny things to say or do:
1. Name your dog "Dog"
2. Reply what everyone says with "thats what YOU think"
3. Go to a McDonalds, take the tip jar, and run around, saying stupid things to try to get people to put tips in the jar. But don't let the staff get you. (made by John Breasly)
4. Learn Morse Code and have conversations consisting of "beep blop bliiiiiip boop"
5. Change channels five minutes before the end of every show
6. Decline to be seated at a restaurant, and simply eat their complimentary mints by the cash register
7. Buy a large quantity of orange traffic cones and reroute whole streets.
8. Stand over someone's shoulder, mumbling as they read
9. Hide in the bushes of your neighbors yard and blow a blow drier in their face whnever they walk by
10. Lie obviously about trivial things such as the time of day.
11. At a golf tournament, chant "swing-batabatabata-suhwing-batter!"