Escobana profile image 88

Would you leave your partner because of the lack of sex, if the rest is good?

Having lived my life as a single for quite some years, I left a starting relationship many times because of the low quality in bed. After talking about it, things mostly didn't change so I left. This could take 2 or 3 months, enough to decide how I would end up with somenone in the future. I'm the type of person to need fire in bed and fire by heart. I don't want to grow old with my future 'brother'. As a woman and being Colombian, I often agree with men who want to split up for such a reason. I don't agree with men cheating over it. What do you think?

CyclingFitness profile image92

Best Answer Liam Hallam (CyclingFitness) says

Escobana profile image88

Escobana says

• EuroCafeAuLait profile image

Anastasia Kingsley (EuroCafeAuLait) 4 years ago

Forget "should" or "supposed to". If you are not happy the way things are, it's up to you to change it. If things can't be changed, then - accept it and move on. It takes courage, but don't you think it's worth it? Sex is supposedly a mirror of t

lydocia profile image60

lydocia says

Cookinmom11 profile image59

Cookinmom11 says