prektjr.dc profile image 89

If you were working on losing weight, would it be in bad taste to give a weight loss help gift?

A friend is trying to lose weight to get into an awesome dress for her daughter's wedding. I am working on losing weight as well and have been successful with a particular product. Would it be in bad taste to give her a gift of the product for Christmas. I believe it will help her and she will be thrilled in the long run! However, I would NEVER do anything to hurt her feelings! I can't afford to just give it to her as a "just because" kind of gift. Any help would be appreciated!!

NiaLee profile image59

Best Answer NiaLee says

Jools99 profile image92

Jools99 says

vocalcoach profile image93

Audrey Hunt (vocalcoach) says

manisha2877 profile image69

manisha2877 says

61

elizdale49 says

• prektjr.dc profile image

Debbie Carey (prektjr.dc) 2 years ago

Thank you for responding to the question. However, it IS in bad taste to share your own link on a response to a question. I personally lost 87 pounds and have kept it off using the It Works! Body Slimming Applicator Wraps. I am a distributor.

toneyahuja profile image61

toneyahuja says

• prektjr.dc profile image

Debbie Carey (prektjr.dc) 2 years ago

Thanks, but I have lost over 87 pounds and kept it off without pills, dieting or exercise. This is NOT an avenue to share your business links. It is a question about good taste in gift giving.