Nell Rose profile image 89

Have you ever got caught it a compromising position by your partner? And how did you get out of it?

Keep it clean! lol! this did happen to me one time. I got caught with someone I shouldn't be with. I got caught kissing another guy. I just blamed it on the drink, and said I have no idea why I did it!

Cardisa profile image90

Carolee Samuda (Cardisa) says

• Nell Rose profile image

Nell Rose 4 years ago

swimming? lol! I get you! we all want to have fun, just not get caught! haha! thanks Cardisa!

Attikos profile image78

Attikos says

• Nell Rose profile image

Nell Rose 4 years ago

I did it a lot, but I did have a good excuse, my husband turned out to be something that totally shocked me, somewhere in the back of my mind I knew, so I was doing it to try and get him to tell the truth, didn't expect that truth though!

padmendra profile image2

PADMENDRA S R (padmendra) says

• Nell Rose profile image

Nell Rose 4 years ago

I agree, unfortunately my husband didn't understand that, but I do wish he had, when I got married it was forever, but sadly my husband decided not to tell me something important, thanks for the reply.