61

What do I do with my exboyfriend when he says he is confused about everything but he still loves me?

Well I am 9 months pregnant and I am a senior in high school and my boyfriend broke up with me 3 weeks and a half ago because I found out he was talking to this other girl at school. I was really heartbroken when I found out. We stayed together and tried to work things out and then one day he just hit me wit the terrible news that he likes the other girl but he still loves me. When I saw him about 3 days ago he was being really nice and he said he missed me and that he loves me and when hes around me he wants to be with me and the same time he doesnt and that he is confused about everything.

• Baby2012 4 years ago

Okay I told him to think about it and his response was none simple as that....and I don't know if I should even try with him anymore???

0

jcheng16 says