Charlu profile image 82

At what point do you think you actually knew what you were meant to do in life and what is it?

Are you there yet, or still working on it?

janshares profile image89

Janis Leslie Evans (janshares) says

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 4 years ago

What an admirable profession, especially these days. You are so right that it will come in time and it is an ongoing journey to be embraced and loved. Thank you

carolp profile image80

Carolina (carolp) says

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 4 years ago

It must be a 50 thing because that's when I started taking a very hard look at the real me. Thanks and what a delight to be a mom, good wife, and a nurse too.

SidKemp profile image94

Sid Kemp (SidKemp) says

Emanate Presence profile image86

Gary R. Smith (Emanate Presence) says

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 4 years ago

That is amazing, in that a question Garfalia just asked both SidKemp and I commented about inventories and authors (it must be that time of year) It's all about the journey and the impact we leave on others as we move on. Thanks and great answer

DreamerMeg profile image87

DreamerMeg says

• Garifalia 4 years ago

How interesting! Are you researching any particular subject nowadays?

DREAM ON profile image65

DREAM ON says

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 4 years ago

You already do so many things stupendously that you probably don't even realize, like writing sensational poetry. I think we are always searching for more until we realize it's actually right inside us the whole time It It will come

jenbeach21 profile image84

jenbeach21 says

• SidKemp profile image

Sid Kemp (SidKemp) 4 years ago

There are many tools to help in this search. I like The Artists Way, What Color is Your Parachute, and the & Habits of Highly Effective People.

0

Garifalia says

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 4 years ago

I so admire you for being a teacher and trying to instill that hope and motivation that so many children desperately need. Thank you for all you do!!!