abbykorinnelee profile image 80

What are the rules when you or you put someone in ..'Friend Zone"?

What are the rules for friend zone? Can you get out of the zone? Why are people in the zone?

0

Best Answer SandCastles says

• abbykorinnelee profile image

Abigayle Malchow (abbykorinnelee) 4 years ago

I talked to two guy friends who have been in ten year friendships w a girl. They are in love with them, the girl will flirt, they will sit on their lap etc. but no sex and they won't date them. So if you are okay for a friend why freeze out dating

Li Galo profile image88

Li Galo says

• abbykorinnelee profile image

I think that friend zone is okay..but I haven't been there because I can keep things seperate and I don't let myself develop feelings...well except once...but I don't know what that is or was or if we are even still friends. Friend zone is no sex

• abbykorinnelee profile image

If someone has put you in what I like to call the Zone (and lucky never to be in) are there boundaries and rules? I wouldn't assume friends with benefits is friend zone. As for friends to soulmate, I think it could work but not often

tussin profile image61

I'M BANNED Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!! (tussin) says

• abbykorinnelee profile image

I luckily haven't been in that zone. I have a good friend that is and has been for ten years. I was nosy and asked if you at least get benefits and he said no, it would be worth it that way. I assume that if you are in the zone you don't have sex