abbykorinnelee profile image 79

Should you apologize if a friendship is at risk, even when its 100% not your fault?

When should you grin and bear it and say sorry to someone that you have a history with of many years of friendship, but that you were the one that was right and they were not, and they yelled that you were the reason that the friendship was in danger of being lost. When do you say your sorry to save something and when do you put your foot down and say they are wrong and need to fix it or not, but either way they needed to say sorry. Is it okay to say sorry when you don't mean it?

0

Best Answer Garifalia says

• abbykorinnelee profile image

Abigayle Malchow (abbykorinnelee) 4 years ago

The thing is there was no reason for it and it was one-sided and made no sense! AND the person tried to say sorry whatever you thought I said I will be careful and think about what how it will come across. Truth is they still don't know what happen

ptosis profile image79

ptosis says

• abbykorinnelee profile image

I think that could be possible because of change in dynamics, do you think its possible that after years of friendship that a change like that could be possible without her being aware of it?

karthikkash profile image91

Karthik Kashyap (karthikkash) says

• abbykorinnelee profile image

I agree with you, I think if you backdpwn in this scenario, and if its that clear that you are right and he is wrong he knows it too, that its saying he can get away with the behavior again. If they don't accept their wrong they won't apologzie

• abbykorinnelee profile image

It is funny you mention the lol...she said that she forgot to put lol

abbykorinnelee profile image79

Abigayle Malchow (abbykorinnelee) says

• Garifalia 4 years ago

My dearest friend, I read what you've written very carefully and I have only this to say: when someone truly cares about someone else he/she is forgiving and goes on. She should get professional psychological help in addition to med.

Byonder5 profile image60

Byonder5 says