dashingscorpio profile image 84

Do you and your spouse or significant other (usually) go to bed together?

Early on when couples first start dating and become sexually intimate they tend to go to bed together even if they're just going to sleep. If you have been married for several years or in a long-term (live-in) relationship, have you found that the two of you (more often than not) go to bed separately? If so, why is that?

Relationshipc profile image89

Kari (Relationshipc) says

• dashingscorpio profile image

dashingscorpio 4 years ago

"Most people I know go to bed separately." I tend to agree with your answer Relationshipc! In fact I have found many that do go to bed together still do not turn out the lights or TV and "call it a night" (together). One of them reads or watches TV.

visionandfocus profile image80

visionandfocus says

• ivori profile image

Barbara Eisenberg (ivori) 4 years ago

There's no right or wrong rules - it's what works for you. If one person feels there is a problem - well, that is a whole different issue.

Lady Summerset profile image81

Lady Summerset says

• dashingscorpio profile image

dashingscorpio 4 years ago

Lady Summerset, Thanks for your answer but I was curious about (you). Do or Did you and your mate go to bed separately? Do you think it is fairly (common)? or Does this only happen when there are problems in the relationship?

ivori profile image56

Barbara Eisenberg (ivori) says

• dashingscorpio profile image

dashingscorpio 4 years ago

Good suggestons. However I'm trying to find out if this is "normal". Do (you) or Did (you) and your mate go to bed separately most of the time? :-)