UMHiram profile image 80

What do you think of a woman that tries to ruin the relationship between a mother & her son?

Do you think insecurities and control have a lot to do with a woman trying to put a wedge between a mother and her son? (This includes a girlfriend, fiance or wife) Your thoughts?

Lisa HW profile image84

Lisa HW says

• UMHiram profile image

Unique Hiram (UMHiram) 3 years ago

Lisa, great observation on the generational diffs ... I believe that "respect" is the most important aspect of this whole equation. It has to be practiced all the way around from all parties, that's my belief.

Elderberry Arts profile image96

Claire (Elderberry Arts) says

• UMHiram profile image

Unique Hiram (UMHiram) 3 years ago

Elderberry, I think that was a great way to handle the situation with your son. I have a 22 year old son and he has asked my advice. I've given that to him & will respect his future choice. My prayer is that she has been tailored made for him by

Abby Campbell profile image94

Abby Campbell says

• Lisa HW profile image

Lisa HW 3 years ago

I'm happy with my son's and daughter's having someone who cares about them and building their lives, and I loved my mother-in-law, and am now enjoying what my grown kids (with their own lives) have added to my life in this new/different way.