jlpark profile image 91

Why do some have a fixation on things that really have nothing to do with them?

I've been joining in, or sitting back, on a few questions around here on a topic that is something I care about - Marriage Equality. And I've noticed a few things, a few things I am curious about, because they make no sense to me. I wonder if you can help, particularly if you are against Marriage Equality: Why the fixation on the 'private' activities of other people? People whose private activities are something that you do not like. Why think on it so much? (Why I ask is that some people seem to think more on it, than those who's lifes are being thought on, think about it!)

Best Answer dashingscorpio says

• jlpark profile image

Jacqui (jlpark) 3 years ago

dashingscorpio - thank you for your answer. I also agree with some of this.

mkjohnston81 profile image91

M.K. Bodo (mkjohnston81) says

• jlpark profile image

Jacqui (jlpark) 3 years ago

Mkjohnston81 - thank you for your answer. I am in agreeance with much of it. I am hoping that some of these people will also answer the question as well. (I do hope they are not rude to you though!)

tarkishat profile image86

tarkishat says

• jlpark profile image

Jacqui (jlpark) 3 years ago

tarkishat - I agree!. I'm grinning at the fighting over maid of honour thing!